~ Episode 7 ~

Ms. Park: "I want all of you to pass down the paper to the front." Ms. Park referred to the homework she gave yesterday.

Y/N: "TAEHYUNG! THE ANSWER FOR LIKES- WHAT IF MS. PARK-" Y/N gasped.

The both of them could not take back their paper since they have already handed it in.

Taehyung: "Never mind, it's alright." Taehyung reassured her.

Y/N: "What- No, but... Aish... Whatever." Y/N huffed and slouched.

Hoseok: "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked from behind.

Y/N: "Don't tell him!" Y/N quickly shushed Taehyung who just kept laughing.

Jungkook: "Hey, please do spill the tea!" Jungkook added.

Y/N: "No!" Y/N scoffed.

Ms. Park: "Students, I will be heading to the bathroom for a while, and I will be back after a couple of minutes." Ms. Park excused herself.

Jungkook then took this perfect opportunity to teleport to Ms. Park's desk.

He then took Y/N and Taehyung's paper and read through it.

Y/N: "Shit-" Y/N cursed in embarrassment.

A wide smirk grew on Jungkook's face as he placed both of the papers back and walked to his seat.

Jungkook: "Seems like both of you want to make your relationship public with Ms. Park, seriously? That boring?" Jungkook shook his head, pretending to be disappointed.

Y/N: "JUNGKOOK, YOU SON OF A BIT-"

Namjoon: "What was it about?" Namjoon's voice cut off Y/N's sentence.

Y/N: "JUNGKOOK, YOU BETTER NOT-"

Jungkook: "For the question for likes, the both of them wrote each other names." Jungkook ignored Y/N.

Hoseok and Namjoon: "Lovebirds." Hoseok and Namjoon cooed.

Fortunately, everyone in the class was busy minding their own business and no one heard their conversation.

Y/N: "Jungkook, you better watch out." Y/N hissed and gave Jungkook the death stare.

Jungkook: "~You better watch out~" Jungkook mimicked her and out of anger, Y/N threw a random book in her hand, straight onto his face.

Y/N: "I told you to watch out already!"

Jungkook: "BITCH!" Jungkook yelled and was about to throw the book back away, but Taehyung used his telekinesis and the book hit Jungkook on the face again.

Jungkook: "TAEHYUNG-"

Taehyung: "Don't touch her. She's mine." Taehyung snapped and wrapped his arm around Y/N as she placed her head on his shoulder.

Y/N felt proud while Jungkook scoffed in disgust at the two.

Y/N: "How did you do that?" Y/N asked.

Taehyung: "Telekinesis. Only those of royal blood can have this ability. Normal vampires do not." Taehyung replied.

Y/N: "Are they royals?" Y/N referred to the three at the back.

Taehyung: "Nope. That's why they can't use that at all." Taehyung replied.

Y/N: "Will I have it then?"

Taehyung: "Nope."

Y/N: "Aw, man...." Y/N pouted.

Taehyung then pulled her into a hug.

Taehyung: "Why would you need one when you already have a soulmate like me?" Taehyung smiled.