Streber x Reader

MarCantArtWell
Here you go Mar✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

You were excited for Halloween!
But kinda embarrassed.
The reason why you were embarrassed was because you are a 18 year old.
who the hell goes trick or treating at 18.
To be honest you didn't know anyone who still does that at your age.
but it was super fun.
Especially the amazing looking costumes you seen people wear around you.

You decided to be a vampire.
You chose this because you seen a pretty vampire costume online.
You also chose it because you didn't have any better ideas on what to wear for Halloween.
There wasn't many options you can think of so that's why you went with it.

'YES THE COSTUME IS HERE ON THE EXACT DAY! I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO COME LATE!!' You scream in your head and start jumping with excitement.
You quickly open the package with your costume inside and rip it out of the box.
It was BEAUTIFUL.
As soon as you held it in your hands you stared at it for 5 seconds to admire it then you ran into your bathroom to put it on.
"I wish my friends were coming along. Those party poopers went to an actual party and not come along with me." You Grumbled while rolling your eyes.
You clear your thoughts and forget about the stupid party and put the costume on and also some eyeliner to make the costume look more better.
You look at the mirror with a huge smile and run out to your front door with your candy bucket.

You went to a couple of stores and Peoples houses and collected a ton of candy as per usual then came across a scary looking house with a mirror Infront.
'Hmm. Let's check it out!'
You smile to yourself and run up to the front of the house.
You stop and look around till you hear a weird voice walking out of the house with smoke coming out.
You had to admit... This dude was freaking cute.

"Oh! Hello there fellow vampire friend!" He flashes you a toothy grin and reaches his hand out to greet you.
"Hi there!" You respond while reaching your hand out as well to shake his hand.
"My name is streber the vampire!" He says in a fake evil voice while pushing you to the mirror and doing an evil laugh.
He was so cute your heart was aching.
'So ADORABLE' You squeal in your mind.
He lets go of your shoulders and stands towards the door.
"Head on inside and prepare to get spooked!"
He gives you a smile as you walk inside.

The haunted house was pretty spooky and scared ya a bit but not enough to jump in fear.
you did flinch a bit but probably kids would be more scared than you.

>>Streber's mind<<
"That person was very pretty. I wonder what that persons name is!" Streber mumbles to himself.

>>Time skip<<
You walk out of the haunted house and meet streber again.
He looks at you and smiled.
"That. Was. AWESOME!"
"Well I am glad! We worked so hard on this my arm felt like it was going to fall off!"
Streber asks "What was your favorite part about the house?"
You think about it for a bit.
"You. You have the best costume and you made the place feel welcoming!"
He gives you a toothy grin once more.
"That's what I do best! Anyways what is your name?"
"Y/n"
"What an amazing name! What's your number so we can we hangout sometime..?"
He hands you his phone to type in your number and you hand him your phone.
You type in your number and smile.
"Here!"
You hand the phone back to him and he hands your phone back to you.
"It was nice meeting you streb but I gotta go home. Call you when I get there!"
You say while walking away.
Streber yells a goodbye whilst you were walking away.

{EXTRA}
Streber went into the house and started freaking out that he actually got your number and told Ethan and the others about how cute you were. They were proud of him and he was proud of himself.

>>700 Words<<
This is the longest story if done so far-

NEXT UP:
Robert x Gender fluid reader,
Lila x reader x2

FUNNY PICTURES: