Robert x Gender fluid reader

Req by: Atlasishomo

You slowly got up from bed hearing your mom's voice yelling for you to wake up.
You didn't wanna.
You were to tired to move and get up.
you stayed laying down until you heard footsteps.
"Y/n I clearly told you to get up now get dressed young lady."
"Ma. please don't call me lady. It's man for now."
"ugh. not this again." Your mom rolls her eyes and sighs.
"I'm not dealing with this little missy. Just get ready for school."
"Don't call me that ma."
"JUST GET READY"
You flinch cause of your mom's yelling and get up immediately to your bathroom.
'Does she hate me..'
'Why does she tell so much at me.'
'This is all my fault'
'Maybe if I wasn't like this I would've been normal like how she wants me to be.'
You silently start crying while slowly getting ready.
"Hurry up Y/n."
You continue getting ready ignoring your mother's command.

>>Time skip x1<<
You were done getting ready.
You walk out of the bathroom, Your room, and down the stairs to see your mom on the couch.
"Your breakfast is on the counter."
You walk to the counter in the kitchen and grabbed the pack of F/c on the counter (Favorite cookies) and lunchbox next to it for school.

You walk to the front door.
"Bye mom."
She looks at you and looks back at her phone.
"I SAID BYE."
"Ok." Your mom mumbles.
Your mom clearly didn't care.
She was so rude for no reason.
The reason why she is like this is because she has you at a young age. (She did in this fanfic alr. if ur mom didn't in irl I'm sorry😭)
Since she had you at such a young age she never got to be the young party woman she always wanted to be and ended up taking care of you.
The reason why she kept you was because she wanted you to be like her but you aren't interested in partying often like how she wants.
You start to cry thinking about how she doesn't care about you.
especially for how you feel.
You look around at all the happy kids holding their moms hand and smiling.
Kids hanging out with their friends walking to school.
You were jealous how happy they were around others while you were stuck with your mom.
You didn't feel like going to school.
You turned the corner the opposite way from your school and walked far away until you made it to a forest.
you weren't going to walk far in there but hangout there a bit.
'hopefully I won't get hurt' you say in your head as you continue waking until you make it to a pond.
It was very pretty.
You sat down next to it and started to sob.
Your mom is such a horrible woman.
You continued to cry until you heard something nearby.

"Hello?" You mumbled while looking around.
"Hey who are you?" you hear someone respond behind you.
You quickly turn around.
It was Robert one of the members from the biggest bully's friend group called the hatzgang.
"Hey um Y/n? is that your name? sorry if I got it wrong."
"Yep that's my name." You say while avoiding eye contact but you couldn't help looking at him.
Robert was so pretty.
"Oh ok! Um may I ask you a question."
You nod.
"Why are you here miss. I see you in my school everyday so why did you walk the opposite direction?"
You look at him "It's not miss. I don't feel like a girl. Right now." You mumbled the last part.
"O-oh sorry dude. but do you mind answering my question?"
"Fine. My mom was rude to me like she always is and didn't bother to say bye or anything. all she does is pay attention to things that aren't me. She hates me." You say while trying hard not to start crying again.
He looks at you with his adorable eyes.
His face showed A Lot of concern.
"Y/n. I'm so sorry about that." He whispers while walking towards you and sitting down Infront of you.
He gently placed his hand on on your cheek and gives you a comforting smile.
"Y/n. Your mom is just jealous that you are way better. She just acts like that because she is shocked at how amazing her child is and is taking a long time to process that in her head! You. are. Amazing." He says while squishing your face.
You smile at him and start blushing a bit.
"Thanks Robert."
"Your welcome Cutie pie!"
The name cutie pie caught you by surprise.
"You going to school Y/n?" He asks.
"No I don't feel like it."
"Hm. Okay! I'll stay here with you and call the others over!"
Robert pulls his phone out and texts Roy and Ross to come to the pond to skip.

>>Time skip x2<< (2 Months later)
2/14 (Valentines day)
While walking to your locker you find Robert pushing something inside of it.
"Robert. what are you doing-"
"N-nothing Y/n!"
You look at him confused and open your locker grabbing what he pushed inside.
'A note?'
You look behind you but he disappeared.
"Oh."
You open it and read it.

Dear Y/n
I've loved you for a long time.
Even before I've met you at the pond where you were crying at.
You mean the world to me.
Meet me at the pond where we first met.
I've even written a poem for you.

Your face warms me up
on cold winter nights
and every day I dream of you
wishing you were mine
I kept this question in my head for quite some time.
and I have been wondering if you will be my valentine.

-From Robert <3

You smile at the cheesy note he left for you.

>>Time skip x3<< (oml so many time skips-)
You walk to the pond where you first spoken to him and seen him nervously smile at you.
"H-hey Y/n.. Soo?" He says while looking away from you.
"Yes I do Robert!" You exclaimed while running up to him and giving him a huge hug.
"I love you so much Y/n."
"I love you too Robert!"
You give Robert a huge kiss.

{EXTRA}
While you kissed Robert and gave him a huge hug Ross was fangirling while Roy was vomiting on the ground.
"That's disgusting." Roy mumbles
"Hush! Our Robert is growing!" Ross says as he continues squealing and cheering because Robert is with his crush.
"I'm getting sick again. I'm done with all this cheesy crap." Roy says while walking away.

>>1125 words<<

NEXT UP:
(X2) Lila x reader

Funny pictures:

Sry I barely know what gender fluid is aight I tried my best😭