Father

I walked past this tall building until a massive thunderstorm began to happen, but only around that house. I went in for a closer look and hid in a bush so nobody would notice i was even there.There was this big portal formed not far from the ground. All a sudden, around 5 people walked outside and were yelling to each other to stay back.It seemed like they have no idea what it was.There was one really tall man who looked really strong,he was keeping everyone back.A girl i recognised of TV was holding the strong ones hand, probably just incase anything happened.There was another small girl who was sorta standing on the side, it didn't look like she fit in a lot.There was another man in fully black with knifes on his back,he looked quite scary to be honest, he was also trying to keep everyone back. Last but not least there was a skinny man holding a fire extinguisher.he tried to spray it in the hole in the sky but it didn't do anything so he decided to throw it instead.
"whats that going to do!" a voice yelled.
"i don't know, have you got any better ideas?"the man who was now getting a cigarette out of his pocket yelled back.
"Right just get back" the strong one yelled.
All a sudden a man that was switching from a boy and a man was trying to get through the portal.A young boy dropped to the floor. He looked around my age.
"is it just me or do you guys see little five?" a voice asked.
the boy was in a suit that was very over sized. He looked down at himself as if he was in someone else's body.
"shit" the boy looked back up.
the boy pushed everyone to the side and walked into the house. Everyone followed him.
i technically couldn't just walk in the house and follow them and they closed the door behind them too. i really wanted to know what just happened or if it did actually happen and not just in my head which would probably be the case so i carried on with my life.

A few hours later i was walking towards the donut shop for a cup of coffee. i was still shocked in what had happened earlier. by this time it was very dark outside and that same boy from earlier walked in and sat down on the other side of the shop. Another old man walked in and sat next to him.
"sorry the sink was clogged again, anyway what would you like" the old woman asked all 3 of us.
"a chocolate eclair" the old man said.
"and im guessing your 2 kids would like milk or something?" she began writing.
"the kid would like coffee, black" me and the boy said at the same time.
he looked over at me and then after a second looked away.
"cute kids" the woman said.
The boy sarcastically smiled.
couple minutes later the woman had brung out mine and the boys drinks and the man's chocolate eclair.
"ill pay" the man took out the money from his pocket.
"thanks" five nodded
i ignored it and took a sip out of my coffee.
The man stood up and walked out slowly. i stood up as well and walked away. As i got a fee meters away from the door outside i heard the coffee shop door open. i turn around looking at who went in.
A couple of men in black with guns walked in quietly. i walked back to the coffee shop and looked through the glass.
i saw the boy talking to them calmly.
until the boy grabbed the knife and teleported behind one of the men and stabbed him in the neck.
He has the same powers too?
i quickly but sneakily teleported back into the coffee shop.
"hey! dickheads" i smiled. they tried to shoot be so i grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the eye.
the boy was teleporting behind more men and killing them.
he was good i knew that for sure. i need to know him.i need to know what this was and what was happening at his house.
everyone was dead on the floor except from one so the boy walked slowly behind him and snapped his neck. he sat back at the table and cut a line through his arm.
"what are you doing?" i walked behind him.
"getting this tracker out of me" the boy focused on his arm.
i put my arm out and the tracker got sucked out of his arm into my hand.
"there" i smiled.
"I'm five" five looked up at me.
"like the number?" i laughed a bit
"exactly, who are you" five spun himself around.
"i'm sophie, it sounds a-lot less cool i know but you know its my name" i smiled again.
"right, come on sophie , theres a few things you need to explain" five stood up and walked ahead signalling me to follow him.
he dropped the tracker in a puddle and tightened his tie.
about 10 minutes later we were at his house. it was massive. we went down stairs into the kitchen.
"so,who really are you?" five got all of his siblings to come and sit around the table with me in front of them.
"well i was born a couple blocks away, my families dead and i have had powers since i was little" i kept my head up by putting my hands on the side of my face.
"what are your powers?" five asked.
"i can teleport, i can lift things etc with my mind, and i stopped ageing when i was 13" i looked around the room.
"i am 80 odd in my thirteen year old selfs body, because of my time travel issue" five sighed as if it was a massive mistake of his."i got told that time travel was to much but i didn't listen, im now back and the world is ending in 8 days and i have absolutely no idea how to stop it" five whispered to me.
"who were those people in the coffee shop" i asked.
five rubbed the blood off my cheek.
"well when i went to the future, there was absolutely nothing, everything was burnt down, and not even one person,until a week later the handler met me, made me a deal to go work for the commission, the handler can stop time whenever she chooses , i agreed to the offer and worked for the commission for a few years until i managed to break the contract ,those men in the coffee shop were sent by the handler to take me back to the commission, to get back to this time i used my power which created a portal to take me back here" five explained.
"well that's confusing" i laughed.
"and this man called Reginald Hargreaves adopted us all from different mothers to basically test on us since all of our mothers gave birth to us although they weren't pregnant but now old reggy is dead and left us with pogo and are robot mother" five sipped some coffee.
"i am Klaus,i can speak to the dead" Klaus showed off his skirt.
"i am Allison, i can make people do whatever i want by saying "i heard a rumour..." Allison crossed her arms.
"its Diego, i can throw knifes" he kept it short.
"i am Luther, i have super strength and durability" Luther stood innocently.
"I am Vanya, i don't have a power but i like to play the violin" Vanya said quietly.
"we had another brother called Ben, he died, suicide..." Allison sighed.
"was it bad?" five looked over at them.
everyone nodded.
there was a long pause.
"i advise you to stay safe maybe stay here with us, they will be after you now, and they wont stop until they find us, i promise you that" five nodded.
"okay,if they found me, would i die?" i asked five.
"yeah, unless your smart about things" five sarcastically smiled.
"come on i will show you your room" five walked out and i followed him.
"so is that it?" Allison shouted after him.
"what else is there to say?"five carried on walking.
i followed him up the stairs.
"your safe here Soph" five opened a door and let me in a room.
"thanks five" i smiled.
"no problem i'm just down the hall if you need me" five smiled and walked out.
i closed the door behind him
the way he called me Soph  made me feel happy inside.
a few hours later Five teleported into my room which made me jump.
"i have a door you know?" i laughed.
"i just wanted to make sure we are cool" five nodded.
"cool? I'm so cool" i smiled sarcastically
"really because you kinda seem upset?" five leaned against the door.
"upset?well maybe i'm upset because there are people now after me trying to kill me"
"look Soph, you didn't have to help me, i had it covered" five stared into my eyes.
i rolled my eyes sarcastically.
"shut up" i laughed. "you nearly got  killed" i winded him up.
"you asshole" Five teleported next to me and pushed me on the bed and we both started play fighting.
i teleported out my room and he teleported in-front of me. next thing i knew we were going all over the house. Allison looked at us as if we were crazy.
me and five teleported in front of Diego accidentally.
"woah! watch it!" Diego yelled.
i laughed and we made are way back to my room.
i gave up and Five pushed me on the floor so i pulled him down with me.Five pinned me down and was on top of me at this point,he looked dead in my eyes and i looked back in his. We clicked.
"don't test me" five said seriously.
Five leant in slowly and kissed me passionately. i kissed him back.
Five got off of me and helped me up.
he kissed me again and teleported out of my room.