Delores

it was around one in the morning, me and five were inside this clothes shop and Five was walking towards this mannequin dressed in poker-dots with flash lights in are hands.
" Dolores" Five smiled. "its good to see you, i have missed u obviously. Its been a rough couple of days"
i heard 2 people speaking on the other side of the shop. They had kids masks on and began shooting at us.
"No!" Five yelled since the shots were hitting this mannequin that seemed to call Delores.
me and Five quickly ducked before any shots could hit are heads.
"shit, its them" five hid.
"who?" i teleported behind him.
"hazel and cha-cha"
"there some random names" i held my ears.
"ill be right back for you" five told the mannequin as he put it on the floor.
we ran in between clothes and teleported at different places in the shop. We teleported several times to try to get away, nearly getting shot at. Me and Five grabbed a gardening tool and five stabbed Cha Cha and i stabbed Hazel.
we teleported back together as they shot at us again. Hazel found us and we tried to teleport again but i was blocked.
I ran and slid under a clothes rack, five teleported and ran into a different isle. Hazel and Cha Cha were right behind him shooting everywhere.
"so thats the famous Dolores then!" i laughed
"hurry cmon" five opened a bag"
five grabbed Dolores carefully as he stuff her in a bag and ran as fast as he could and got blocked instead of teleporting.
"shit! come on" he yelled as he jumped over things.
they came around the corner to us standing there trying to get away.
"got them!" cha cha said as they both pointed there guns at us then to the window where a police car pulled up outside with it sirens blasting.
As they turned around me and five hid behind a shelf.
Cha Cha and hazel pointed there guns back at us.
"the bastards jumped again" hazel mumbled.
"come on, lets get out of here" cha cha sighed and ran off quickly.
me and five sat there for a minute completely out of breath and sweating like mad.
"so thats hazel and cha cha" i put my head back and wiped sweat off my head.
"mhm, and thats only the beginning" Five took a few deep breaths and looked at me and held Dolores.
As soon as we teleported home we collapsed on the floor because we were out of breath.
I heard Allison and Luther upstairs arguing in a way.
me and five walked up there stumbling.
"five?" Allison looked confused. "what the hell happened to you two?"
"are you okay? can we help?" Luther asked concerned as he tried to put a hand on fives shoulder.
five caught his arm " theres nothing you can do. Theres nothing any of you can do." he looked at the floor.
me and five went bed in his room. i closed the door and we both got in bed.
"night" i turned over.
"mhm" five slept.

In the morning i woke up to five sat on a chair sewing up his arm and then putting a childrens bandage on it.
"what u doing" i sat up.
"sewing the hole in my arm" he said as he put a shirt on carefully then the rest of his uniform.
"i dont even wanna know what mines looking like" i lay back down.
"well come here and ill sew it up" five pointed to a chair.
"fine" i sat down as he sew my chest up.
When he was done he stood up and put Dolores in a zipped bag and opened the window.
"what the fuck you doing now" i put my head out the window as he crawled out of it.
"Damn it, wheres dads stuff?" klaus yelled from a dumpster below the window. "shut up" he told someone who isn't even there. "im trying to find whatever priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" klaus was angry.
five went down the ladder slowly.
"i'd ask what you're up to ,Klaus, but then it occurred to me.." five stopped going down for a minute and looked over at Klaus "i don't care"
Klaus looked over at five as he jumped off the ladder " hey! You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" klaus laughed at himself again.
"This one involved the least amount of talking, or so i thought" five walked past the dumpster slowly.
"hey hey hey, so... You need any more company today? i could, uh.. clear my schedule." klaus drank out of a flask with alcohol in.
"looks like you've got your hands full." five stopped and put his hands on the straps of  his bag.
"Oh, this? No,no. I can do this whenever. I'm just-" klaus fell over in the dumpster. "i just misplaced something thats all" he said from inside "Oh found it! thank god!" Klaus stood up and picked up a dirty half of a donut and bit into it slowly as he gagged a little .
"delicious" he mumbled with a mouthful.
"i'm done funding your drug habit" five began to walk away.
i jumped out the window and began going down the ladder in a new outfit.
"come on! you don't- maybe i just wanna hang out with my brother" klaus turned to the side after he said this and said "not you" to obviously one of his ghost friends or something.
i jumped off the ladder quickly and walked after five.
"Mi hermano!" he yelled behind us. "I love you!"
Five grabbed his bag and put it in the back of a van and i jumped in the back with it as five sat in the drivers seat.
"even if you cant love yourself!" klaus yelled again as five started the car.

An hour later, me and Five were sat in the van outside of the eye place. i was in the back with both my arms on fives chair as he was staring into the doors carefully.
"why we here anyway. It's literally been a hour" i huffed.
"i am watching to see who gets that eye!" five shushed me.
"pfft" i put my arms back on his chair.
Mr Big was outside looking very suspicious. he was looking around as if he was waiting for someone or something.
Five turned around slowly. "oh shit" he said calmly and unzipped Dolores.
"i was expecting like a proper explanation or something there" i mumbled.
"hey , sorry you were in there for so long, Delores. No i'm not drunk" five pretended she answered.
" what the fuck" i whispered and banged my head on the chair repeatedly.
"i am working" he continued talking to her. "Yes its  about the eye thing. This is the place it was made or...will be made." he sighed " we just have to wait"

An hour later,me and five were just observing and watching these kids play football
but five started to freak out a bit and started looking side to side then stopped suddenly to Luther knocking on the car window saying his name. Five looked over so Luther got in slowly ,he couldn't really fit due to the monkey situation so it took him a while.
"you okay?" Luther asked as he closed the door and caught his breath back.
"you shouldn't be... how did he find me?" five asked.
"um.." Luther turned around slowly so me and five did too.
"Fucking hell u scared me!" i jumped back as Klaus was in the back of the van dancing with Dolores.
"Hey baby... Hey a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus put his hand on the mannequins neck.
Five threw some stuff at him and Klaus screamed as he hid behind Dolores.
i laughed at him until i saw five stare at me in disgust.
"Get out! You can't be in here!" Five yelled. "Im in the middle of something.
Klaus came and sat by me behind fives seat and put his head in-between Luther and five .
"any luck finding your one- eyed man?" Klaus said as Luther and Five stared at him.
"No." five whispered
"We have been sat here for 2 hours may i add!" i put my head next to Klaus' "
"whats he talking about?" Luther asked five.
"Does it matter? its Klaus." five sighed.
Klaus' face dropped and looked over at me while i whacked the back of fives head.
"get off me now" five got angry. "what do you want Luther" he huffed.
"Um... So, grace may have something to do with Dads death. So i need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important" Luther nodded.
"it's important" five repeated in a sarcastic way. "You have no concept of what's important." five looked over at luther.
"Hey! Did i ever tell you guys about the time i waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus laughed. "it was so painful."
"that actually works?" i laughed along.
"what are you still doing here?" Luther asked Klaus as Five pulled a disgusted face.
"ay ay ay... what? i need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus put his hand on his chest.
"we're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther mumbled.
"What, and i'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus got defensive.
"Luthers got a point, you should get out." five nodded.
"what?"Klaus whined in disbelief.
"Get out" Five said one last time.
"not fair that" i sticked my head in between klaus and five.
Klaus slid open the door and jumped out in a huff. "Fine!" he yelled and slammed the door behind him and walked away.
"what the hell are you up to five?" Luther asked him inside the van.
"believe me, you wouldn't understand" five answered.
"i have been explained too and to be honest i still don't understand" i told Luther.
"Try me. Last i checked, i'm still the leader of this family." Luther sat up a bit.
"Well, last i checked, I am 28 years older than you." five smiled.
"oof" i sat back.
"you know what your problem is?" Luther told five.
"really hope you tell me" Five turned to face him more and smiled again.
"you think your better than us." luther nodded
"agreed" i put my hand up.
"you always have. Even when we were kids. But the truth is, you're just as messed up as the rest of us. We're all you have. And you know it." Luther made Five mad.
"I don't THINK that i an better than you, number 1.  I know i am." five smiled as me and Luther chuckled. "i've done unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend." he highered his voice. "just to get back here and save you all."
next thing i knew Klaus was running out the shop opposite us  with his hands full of food he clearly had robbed.
"Whoo!" he yelled as he ran out dropping a few things.
the man in the shop chased after him.
i bursted out laughing.
"Hey bitches!" Klaus yelled as he ran past still getting chased nearly getting hit by cars.
"Now i am starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision."  Five watched Klaus.