Number 5

A day had past.
"Where were you last night?" i was making myself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen.
"vanya let me stay at hers, then i left and went to sort out a eye ball" five casually said as if it was normal.
"oh right.. wait a second what eyeball?" i asked.
"it was in Luthers hand when i found him dead in the future"Five made a Nutella and marshmallow sandwich.
"well, did you find anything?" i sat down in a chair.
"i am getting Klaus to come with me and pretend to be my father, since they told me nothing" Five smiled.
"well that will end well wont it" i laughed slightly.
"that's exactly why i'm taking him" Five leaned against the radiator.
"can i come?" i begged.
"if you must, be prepared though,us two are klaus' children" five sarcastically winked.
Vanya walked in the door, me and Five teleported to his room.
we grabbed Klaus and put him in the wardrobe. I hid behind the door.
"Thank god, i thought i lost you Five" Vanya walked towards him.
"sorry i left with out saying goodbye" Five was looking outside the window.
"do you want to come and get something to eat?" vanya asked.
"no its okay, I'm just going to get some sleep, i haven't really had a lot since i left" five turned around and spoke.
"yeah course, i will see you later" vanya turned around and walked away.
Klaus jumped out of the wardrobe.
"Aw how sweet!" Klaus yelled.
"Shut up shes going to hear you!" Five snarled.
"i told you to look professional!" five pointed at his clothes.
"these are my best clothes!" Klaus shrugged.
"out of dad's wardrobe" Five rolled his eyes.
"right, stop arguing, and lets go!" I grabbed my knife and put it in my back pocket.

20 minutes later we were in Mr bigs office.
"i have already explained to your son that i cannot give the name until i get consent!" Mr big explained.
"yes but who gave you MY consent" Klaus yelled.
"excuse me?" Mr big didn't understand.
"To lay hands on my son, look at his swollen lip!" Klaus looked at five and back Mr big.
"he hasn't got a swollen lip?" Mr big squinted his eyes.
Klaus punched Five in the face.
Mr big grabbed the phone and began to ring security.
"oh how nice" Klaus began to read a snow globe. Klaus smashed the globe on his head.
"ow" Klaus yelled in pain.
i gabbed my knife and put it in my leg , then put it in Mr Bigs hand.
Security answered the phone and Klaus snatched it off him.
"There has been assault in Mr Bigs office! We need backup Now! Now!" Klaus yelled down the phone as he slammed it down on the desk.
"in about 1 minute, security are going to barge in here and theres going to be blood everywhere and your gonna look very guilty" Klaus laughed.
"your crazy" Mr big shivered.
"you haven't seen crazy yet" Klaus smiled
"if i was you i would check that eye ball out" i whispered in Mr Bigs ear as i smiled.
a few moments later we were in a lab.
"i don't understand, this eye hasn't even been made yet,where did you find this?" Mr Big asked.
Five was frustrated. He walked out so me and Klaus followed him.
We were sat outside on a step.
"I was great!" klaus laughed "who gave you my consent bitchh"
"well done klaus" i laughed.
"klaus it doesn't matter." five got mad.
"what? what? whats the deal with this eye anyway?" klaus answered back.
"yeah i wanna know that one too" i nodded.
"there is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next 7 days. there gonna bring about the end of life on this earth as we know it." five walked up and down.
"yeah..,can i get my 20 bucks like now? or what?"klaus turned to face him.
"your 20 bucks?" five shook his head in disbelief.
"yeah my 20 bucks" klaus didnt understand what the problem was.
"you did kinda promise his 20 bucks" i agreed with klaus.
"are you being serious right now! the apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?!"Five yelled.
"well i am also pretty hungry, tummy's are rumbling... grrrr"klaus chuckled at himself.
"your useless, ur all actually useless"five shook his head.
"you need to loosen up old man" klaus said as five sat down on a step. " Hey you know, i've just now realised why your so uptight. You must be horny as hell!" klaus chuckled.
"well this took a turn" i sat down next to five.
"All those years by urself. Its gotta screw with your  head, being alone." klaus carried on.
"well, i wasnt alone" Five looked upset.
"who were u with then" i squinted my eyes in confusion.
"oh? pray tell." klaus sat down with us.
"her name was Delores. We were together for over 30 years." five was being serious.
"30 years? oh, wow!" klaus chuckled. "god the longest i have been with someone was.. i don't know, three weeks. And that's only because i was so  tired of looking for a place to sleep.
five teleported into a taxi  that was slowly driving past but klaus hadn't noticed.
"he did make the most fantastic osso buco, though. It was..." klaus turned to see five but he was gone. "five?" klaus yelled a bit.
Five drove past and waved out of the window of the taxi.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey what about my money?!" klaus yelled.
"ill get you the money Klaus, give me a day or two!" i teleported next to five.
"FIVE WHERE IS MY MONEY!" Klaus stood up.
i laughed.
"i will pay him tomorrow" i wrapped a piece of my top around my leg to stop the bleeding till i get home.
a couple of moments later me and Five was in the kitchen. i had a towel with ice inside of it.
Five was sat down on a chair and i was stood up holding it on his lip.
"hows your leg doing?" Five asked.
"i will live, just need a few stitches" i put more ice into the towel.
"thank you, for everything" Five lifted his head to look at me.
"course five,thanks for giving me somewhere to feel safe" i smiled down at him removing the ice.
i leaned down and kissed him.
Luther walked in quietly.
"woah, sorry to interrupt but what" Luther froze in the door way.
"dare tell anyone i will kill you myself!"Five teleported next to him which made Luther jump.
my leg was so painful i could barely even walk or move.
i stood up slowly and fell on the floor.
Five teleported next to me again.
"Soph, come on lets get you to grace and pogo they can stitch you up" Five picked me up and teleported me to grace.
"thank you Five, is it bad?" i closed my eyes in pain.
"don't worry,we will sort it out now" Five put me down onto the bed carefully.
"Grace,she needs stitches, ill be back soon" Five teleported back downstairs and his name was being called.
"Five come on the family want to talk to you" Allison yelled over to him.
Five teleported into the living room.
"make it quick" Five crossed his arms.
"look, we know you care about Sophie a lot but who really is she, not all of us have actually been filled in"Luther nodded.
"Yeah, who knows who she actually could be" Vanya looked around to see who agreed.
everyone nodded except from Klaus who was having another one of his pills.
"i met her in the donut shop, she helped me kill the people who got sent by the commission.I trust her, if she wanted to kill us she is much capable to do so and she would of already, but she hasn't. So, rhetorically speaking are we done?" Five nodded and walked away.
"Five come back for a minute!" Diego yelled.
Five stopped walking.
"we know you care about her five,but if you know you can definitely trust her, let us know" Vanya began.
"i do trust her" Five teleported back up to me.

"hows she doing Grace" Five looked at me sleeping.
"shes just resting now, she is completely fine she just needed some blood and stitches." Grace smiled robotically.
"thanks Grace, i have a feeling she will be in here a lot"Five looked down at me.

A hour later i woke up.
"five"i whispered.
"i'm here" Five whispered back.
i looked down at my leg.
"your fine, just needed some blood and stitches" Five smiled.
i stood up quickly.
"woah take it easy" five laughed.
"its fine! its only a stab wound, plus i did do it myself" i laughed.
Five laughed along a bit.
"look, we have something to do tonight, in the clothes store" five nodded
"i'm in" i smiled.