Part 4- The truth

"Why did you do this Harry? What had I ever done to you?"

"I don't know William. I just did what I thought was best at that moment. Can't you just let it go and move on?!"

"Harry, Louis's actions at the platinum jubilee can be excused, because he acted just the way any other child his age would. But you Harry are 38 years old and your actions cannot be excused. So no, I can't let go and move on."

"I'm sorry William, I just did what I had to protect my wife and son. You are aware of how Meghan thinks that people of the country don't like her married to me, because she is an American and that they are racist towards her. She was also not used to the media whenever we used to step outside."

"What nonsense Harry!! No one ever commented on Meghan being an American before, during or even after the wedding. In case you have forgotten, let me remind you that Meghan even attended Christmas celebrations with us, even before she was married to you, something that Kate never got to do. No one ever made Megan feel uncomfortable in the family. It was her kept on making excuses. In fact, she was the one who kept on exclaiming that we were racist, just because things we didn't go away and she had to follow royal protocols. Even then there were many things during your wedding that were not compiling with the royal protocols. For example, you saw her walk down the isle, she wore a white dress even after being a divorcee, giving the wedding an American twist and the list is endless Harry. As for not being used to the media, Meghan is an ex- suit actress Harry, she is supposed to be used to the media and their ways. Harry, Meghan isn't the only one bothered by the media. I think you have forgotten how the media treated Kate when she and I were dating. Not only that even after we got married, she was harassed by the media or have you forgotten the scandal that took place when she and I were on holidays in France?"

"I..."

"No, don't speak a word today Harry. I am tired and frustrated by your childish ways Harry! You keep on acting like you are the one to whom all the injustice happens, that you are the only one suffering. Have you ever given a thought to on what others feel Harry? I have always stood by your side whenever you needed me and I was aware that you needed my support. But what did you do in return, Harry ? For the first time in my entire life, I needed your support and you were not there Harry."

"I am sorry William. If I knew you needed me, I would have been there for you."

" Your apologies won't fix the damage that you have done, Harry."

There is complete silence when all of a sudden Kate speaks up.

"Harry there is something that I have been dying to ask you for a very long time. How was Meghan able to pick up Archie even when she was pregnant with Lilibet? I mean, I was never able to pick either George or Charlotte up when I was pregnant. Also, how was Meghan able to loose her baby bump and attain her original body shape within just 6 hours, when i took 6 weeks to do the same. She was even able to squat during her pregnancy Harry, and then get just like any non- pregnant woman without any help? Also, why didn't she pose for the photographs on the hospital steps with either Lilibet and Archie? Oh and please try to give the real reason because all her reasons kept changing with every interaction either with the media or  the public. We all know that those reasons are pure lies. What is the real reason Harry? How ..."

"BECAUSE SHE WAS NEVER PREGNANT"

"What! How is that possible Harry? Wait.. Are Lilibet and Archie adopted?"

"No.."

"Then what Harry? Don't beat around the bush."

Harry knew he needed to tell then my the truth soon. Harry sighs and then says, "Both Archie and Lilibet were born though surrogacy."

"WHAT!!" Both Kate and William exclaimed loudly.

"Who was the surrogate mother, Harry?"

"I can't reveal her name Kate without even asking her. "

"I won't ask again Harry."

"Harry, either you tell her name yourself or I will use all the sources that William and I have to find it out and you know it won't take us long to do so."

Harry was lost. He had no idea what to do when he quietly whispered,
"Pippa"

————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a really long time but I was really busy as I had 8 exams to give in a span of 15 days. My last exam just got over yesterday. I promise to be more regular I updating.

Anyway, here's a new update!
Hope you enjoy.
Do like, comment and vote.