introductions

Julia Easmon

Beautiful, smart, gifted - she's a have-it-all.
A role model.
That's what she was to the world; acing her classes, always looking flawless, easy to like. She had a reputation that could not be ruined.
That's how everyone around her perceived her, but one thing they'll never know, is it hasn't always been that way.

Infact, it was the opposite. She had nothing; no friends, no support, no confidence - and mainly: no male attention. Because of this, Julia had never even considered stepping into the dating zone in middle school when all of her classmates were starting to couple up.
Any boy she ever had any interest in would blow her off, reject her or just directly insult her.
But on her pre-freshman year summer, everything changed. Julia became the IT girl.
Although she put on a "used to it" act everytime she was praised, complimented and looked up to, deep down she knew she liked it, she craved it. After spending her whole life looked down on, humiliated and disliked, she finally got the chance to live life as the girls she had always wished she was, and hoped she would become. It was the only reason why Julia was always so flawless - Love and attention. Acceptance and privilege. Happiness. - Because she knew that one small mistake, a bad hair day, a missed makeup step, an extra meal would bring her back to the miserable life she lived, and her now-perfect life would slip out of her hands.
After she moved schools for her freshman year, hoping for a fresh start, she, to her surprise, caught the attention of many people, mainly guys - but one of them was special; This one special guy was..
Kayden Murphy
conventionally attractive, charming, nice - how could she not fall for him?

Kayden had an easy social life, he was also pretty smart - not a genius but smart enough to not fail like the rest of his friends, and regardless of all of the attention he gets for his looks, he never really considered dating a necessity - but that day, oh, that day - he saw something , someone he wanted, and he wasted no time trying to get it.
So what made him special? Well, he caught Julia's eye too.
But Julia's buried insecurities and her past-influenced mindset took over, she felt that she didn't deserve romance - that it was out of her reach. But her heart was thinking otherwise, she just couldn't let him go - and neither could he.
This being said, an eventful and seemingly never-ending love story was triggered between the two.

This is my blueberry life.