The Tragedy

Hi y'all! Sooooooooooooooooo
There gonna be a bit of angst and gore in this one, so beware!
Plssssss make sure to vote, comment and follow!

Almost there

Little bit more...

Not close

Here

It

COMES!!

Sonic POV
Gunshots rang across the air. It was 3:30. AM. WHO SHOOTS AT 3AM?! I went outside to investigate. Nothing there. Guess it was a drill. I went inside. Then something didn't feel right. I looked out of the window to the backyard.

Tails' POV
Gunshots rang across the air. I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. 'DID THEY SHOOT ME?!' I thought. So this is how I'm going to die. At least I could have said goodbye to my family... Who am I kidding, I always knew I was gonna die alone. Suddenly my eyes grew heavier and my body got weaker. I even forgot to notice the blood. I could've panicked, but for some reason I didn't. I let my eyes shut and my body go limp. Why should I fight it? I'm gonna die anyway. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. "Sonic?" I mumbled. I passed out.

Sonic POV
When I looked out the window, I saw a terror in front of me. A blood bath. I look to the left, I see two men in front of me. I look to the right, I see Tails' covered in his own blood. I thought that Tails is the person that they shot. I was right. Looking closer, I saw a wide, bloody hole in his abdomen. "What did you do to him?" I said, on the verge of tears. "I said, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Suddenly, I heard something. "Sonic..." They mumbled. It was Tails. I was heartbroken, to say the least. But I stayed strong. Suddenly, the others woke up. "Who is making this much noise at... 3:45 in the morning?!" Maddie said. "What in the name of grapes is going on here?!" (I'll let you guess who said that.)
There eyes landed on someone. "Oh my goodness!" "WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED TO TAILS?!"  "Maddie, language", Tom said. He was surprisingly calm. I and Knuckles took on the GUN soldiers, and Tom and Maddie take Tails to the hospital. It's gonna be a looking day today.