Chapter 1

The first chapter! Before you read, I will introduce the characters! I hope you guys enjoy! ❤️

- Y/N Matter
- 13 yrs (present)
- YouTuber
- Gymnast

- Nidal Wonder
- 12 yrs (present)
- YouTuber
- Acrobat

- Jordan Matter
- 57 (present)
- YouTuber
- Photographer
Y/Ns dad

- Jiji Wonder
- 13 yrs (present)
- YouTuber
- Nidal Wonders sister

Okay that's it! Enjoy <3
———————————————————————

I was at gymnastics tumbling on the beam, when my mother came in early. I saw her through the pick - up window talking to the manager of "Golden Heights Gymnastics Center," Danielle. I was extremely confused, as I should be when my mother comes in the the center 2 hours early talking to the manager. Right when I got back to my tumbling routine, Danielle sped - walked into the gymnasium with a worried look on her face. What could that be about? I thought. She also seemed a bit sad. What is going on? She came up to me like she was in a rush. Now I'M the one worried. "Y/N, your mother is here to pick you up. There is some very sad news she will tell you, but as a manger of a company we must mind our business. You probably need to get home." Okay...? "Uhm okay, bye..." "Bye sweetie!" she replied. What the..? Once I reached the waiting room my mother waved to all the staff and walked me out of the building while holding her hand behind my upper back. She only does this when something's wrong. "Mom, what's going on? Literally everyone seems so worried. Do you need to tell me something?" She replied "Sweetie, everything is okay. When we get home, though, we will have a family meeting with Hudson. (Y/Ns Brother) "Oh, okay." Golden Heights was about 30 minutes away from our New York City apartment. The traffic is always crazy, so it talks about 45 in reality. I basically just listened to some pop music on the ride, but I wasn't in the mood so I turned it off, turned my phone around so the back was facing me. I stared out the window at the gorgeous city sunset. We parked in the parking garage underneath our building and walked into the elevator. Me and my mom stood in silence while the elevator went up, and up, and up. After we hit the 11th floor, we walked to our apartment and immediately my dad told me to sit down on the couch. My dad is rarely with us anymore. He got a job as a photographer and his videos are going crazy viral on YouTube. Usually, he is in LA. Los Angeles is at the top of my list of where I want to go. Someday, I am going to live there. I thought. I sat down on the couch, my older brother next to me, and my mom and dad sitting around us in massage chairs. "Okay. Me and your mother have made a decision" My dad said. "Okay...what is it?" Asked Hudson. "Well...we decided to move to California. I always do my work there, and it's across the country! It is so much money for plane tickets every week. To continue my career, and get money, we have to move." "Oh...wow." I said. My older brother on the other hand: "Are you kidding me? This is where we grew up! And you said 'we made the decision..' but only you and mom, not us!!" "I know it will be hard. How do you feel about this, Y/N?" "Well, I have always wanted to live in LA so I guess. But what will I say to my friends?" "We will figure that out. Wait, who said we were going to LA?" Isn't that where he works? That's where we are going...right?" "Dad, that's where you work all of the time. Please tell me that we are going to LA. That's the only place in California I would want to be."