CHAPTER THREE

It was moving day. I haven't talked to my dad for a day now. It was kind of weird since he is technically my favorite person but he just doesn't seem himself every since his video went viral on YouTube. I woke up at about 6:30 am so I could pack without any rush.

"Get ready for school!" School? SCHOOL? On moving day?? Oh no. I packed all my clothes already. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? "I'll be down soon mom!"

I went through all my clothes until I got a graphic T-shirt with the words "be happy" on them, and lulu lemon leggings. (I wasn't really happy, I WAS TERRIFIED!) My mom drove me to school, and once I got out of the car, EVERYONE just stared at me. "Mom can I go home? I really don't like this." "Just pull through dear. I love you. Have a great day." "You too. Love you." I said back.

I was definitely not going to have a good day. I walked till I found my best friend, Olivia. She is always there for me. She walked me to class for the last time. Math was sooo boring. But today, it went surprisingly quickly. All eyes were on me while I walked through the hallways of my middle school I will probably never see again. Most of my classes went by fast. At lunch, I usually sit with my bestfriend. Today, a bunch of people wanted to sit with me. Weird. I still sat with my bestfriend.

IK THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!!! IM SORRYYYY! I HAVE BEEN VRY BUSY WITH SNTV AND MY BDAY!!!! LY GUYS!