umm

"GUYS. THE LUNCH IS POISONED, THE LUNCH IS POISONED. DAMMIT, THE LUNCH IS POISONED!" Lawrence puts his hands on the table, leaning inward to project his voice. Sylvie is by his side, also yelling about the cafeteria food.

"EVERYONE, STOP EATING IT!! PLEASE!" All eyes are on them. Both their eyes widen in panic as more and more people fall into an inevitable coughing fit. Lawrence locks eyes with Norman and Celeste, already spasming on the floor, buried in a pile of other students doing the same.

In a moment of annoyance, Sylvie storms off. Walking over to the hand sanitizer stand and yanking its circular base high off the ground, the girl in purple begins waving it around like an aircraft marshaller.

The sanitation machine sways gracefully in the air, spirals begin to replace their classmates' eyes at the wonderful sight before them. The lunch room falls into a strange, tranquil daze. Screams and the little remaining conversations immediately die down as your average crummy high school cafeteria transforms into something magical, unique and never seen before.

"The food is poisoned. We will not eat the food." The crowd slurs messily, yet in perfect unison. Utensils drop and heads twirl, intensely eyeballing her and Lawrence, repeating the chant over and over again.

Focused on the almost paranormal display in front of them, Sylvie's arms tingle, her palms beginning to sweat. There's no more need for them to yell, the unexpected charm of the sanitizer stand doing the job for them. But her throat still feels hoarse, her voice sounding rough and gravelly. Damn, she can really use some water right now. Even if Dasani is her only option, which it was, actually-

Crash. The stand slips from her now loosened grasp, and strikes her best friend straight in the noggin. "SYLVIE WHAT THE HELL," Lawrence starts before suddenly going silent. The foamy sanitizer substance sputters out from its discarded lid, cascading down his hair and face yet somehow, magically, avoiding his eyes and mouth.

-

"... He's fine. But what did you guys do? How did he even get like this?" Oh God, Sylvie could never forgive herself for this, could she? She watches as Jen rubs disinfectants over his wound, after concluding that the spot was also untouched by the substance.

"Ah, well, you know Lawrence Tickle. Always slipping and falling." Sylvie receives a questionable glance from Jen, before she continues wrapping a bandage around his punctured forehead. "I, uh! Put... hand sa- he ran into the hand sanitizer thing, yeah." Lawrence nods in agreement.

".. Kay." She secures the gauze around his head. "I'm going now, call me if you need anything again."

"Yep, now you can always use me as a bad example, that way I won't be totally useless! Plus, thanks so much, you know how the school nurses here can be." Lawrence waves her goodbye before Jen steps in the mysterious 'janitor's closet', disappearing to wherever she ends up. Probably a mansion on a deserted island or something, for all they know.

"Why'd they even put a janitor's closet in the nurse's office?" Sylvie turns to face him. Expectedly, Nurse's Office by Melanie Martinez starts thundering out the speakers, before Lawrence screams at it to shut up, which it listens to, unexpectedly.

"Yeah, pretty weird." He agrees. "But we should head to class though." Sylvie agrees. She opens up the window, and climbs through, landing in a classroom.

"Shit, Lawrence. Something's wrong." Lawrence follows behind, looking toward where she is pointing. "What's up?"

Their focus directs to someone sleeping in the back of the class. He wears a gamer t-shirt and a pair of headphones slacked around his neck. "Who's that?" Lawrence plays with the bandages on his head.

"W-Why is he here. I'm not supposed to know him yet." She takes a few steps back, her voice weak and legs slightly shaking.

Sylvie looks at Lawrence, before shifting her attention to the mystery person again. "... Hold on, I've got an idea." She approaches a nearby desk with caution, taking hold of a stray water bottle.

She unscrews the cap and takes a sip, "Ah, that felt nice. Anyways!" Sylvie grips the unscrewed bottle, carefully and steadily snaking toward the person.

"What are you doing-" Lawrence interjects, but the bottle is already launched into the air, aimed perfectly to hit the dude's head. Before he gets a chance to see what happens, an irritating and familiar noise captures ears.

"Yo, yo, yo, matey! Heuheuheuheu! Write and solve a quadratic function for the maximum height of the wa-" Lawrence has yet to find a permanent solution to get rid of that thing. "Anyway, let's continue!" He says to seemingly no one, before snapping back into where they left off.

The bottle smacks the person's head, a red substance trickles out of it and wetting his hair, but no reaction. Sylvie confidently rests her arms on her sides, relieved.

"Thank goodness. Just cranberry sauce." Lawrence steps in, resting a hand on the guy's arm. A new person appears, messy red wolf cut and pointed horns, he looks around for a second, seeming confused.

"LAWRENCE STOP NOT THIS ONE EITHER!" Sylvie quickly puts a hand on the new person, someone new appearing once again. First a guy in neon greens and blues, then a girl in a polka dot dress, then, a girl dressed red with a camera.

"Sorry, better I just not do this." Lawrence comments. Ultimately, their eyes land on a familiar face, and the now three of them let out a sigh of relief.

BYE SORRY I GOT LAZY idk if its tbc