The women that's in my dreams |chapter 1

Hakuji's P.O.V:

uji?

akuji?

Hakuji?

I hear someone calling my name I slowly open my eyes and I met beautiful pink eyes. I quickly sit up and glance at my surroundings and I
Look back at the lady that's sitting next to me, then she starts giggling at me I ask her what's so funny, she told me how cute I looked when I was looking around, I blushed at her comment and then she asked me If I was hungry, I said "kind of" she hands me a rice ball I took the rice ball she offered me. I took a bite out of the rice ball, it tasted good.

I look back at the lady that's sitting next to me and I ask her what her name is as I stare at her beautiful eyes, she opened her mouth as she was about to tell me her name, which was Koyu-

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I quickly sat up covered sweat and turned off my alarm and looked at the phone, it was 5:00 in the morning. Now my day of hell begins.

Third Person View:

Hakuji yawned and rubbed his eyes, and then slowly sat up on the edge of the bed. He stayed seated there, trying to collect his thoughts , for a moment before standing up and shuffling towards the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he closed the door and turned on the light. He stood in front of the mirror for a moment, splashed some water on his face and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Then he walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid, quickly relieving himself.

After washing his hands, hakuji looked around the bathroom and noticed that it was in need of some cleaning. "I'll have to take care of that later," he muttered to himself as he wetted his tooth brush under the sink and applied mint toothpaste on his tooth brush.

After he finished using the bathroom, he started to make his bed, after he finished making his bed, he looked at the clock in his room, the time was 5:22 AM "wow I didn't actually think that time goes by quickly" I thought to myself, with that he walked over to his closet door and grabbed the handle, pulling it open to reveal neatly hung clothes. With a quick scan of his clothing, he located his school uniform and deftly plucked it off the hanger before closing the closet door behind him. After he changed out of his nightwear into his school uniform he went to one of his drawers and pull out new white socks to wear, he sat down on his bed to put on his socks.

Once he finished putting on his socks he picked up his nightwear off the floor and neatly folds the clothing, then he puts them back in his closet.

He picks up his school bag, then he headed towards the living room hallway, he goes to the shoe cabinet and pulls out his shoes, slipping them on and making sure the shoe laces we're tight, after he putted on his shoes he looked at his phone screen the time said it was 5:56 AM "I should get going now"I thought to myself.

Before Hakuji left the house he made sure he had everything he needed for the day, such as notebook, textbook, money, and house keys after he was done checking if he had everything he needed for the day, Hakuji opens the front door and stepped outside. He paused for a few seconds to lock the door behind him before leaving to the subway station "Let's just hope today will be interesting" I muttered to myself.

______♡_______________♡_________♡

•Information•

Name: Hakuji Soyama

Nickname: Akaza

College: Kimetsu College

College Year: Junior

Age: 22

Club: martial arts.

______♡_______________♡_________♡

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't...Keep our promise. I couldn't keep anything!
Forgive me. Forgive me. I beg you. Forgive me! -Hakuji Soyama
______♡_______________♡_________♡
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book <3