Nomal day? | chapter 2

Third Person View:

As the subway train screeched to a halt at the station, Hakuji gathered his backpack and made his way to the door. With a deep breath, he stepped onto the bustling platform that is filled with people entering or exiting the subway station. As Hakuji climbed the stairs towards the bustling platform, he found himself accosted see by the exuberant presence of Daki and her older brother Gyutaro. Despite himself, Hakuji couldn't suppress a sigh as Daki called out his name from among the crowd.

"What is it now, Daki?" he asked, his voice tinged with resignation.

Undeterred, Daki rushed forward, panting for breath. "I wanted to know if you wanted to join us for our journey to school today," she gasped out Hakuji considered his options wearily, sensing that his morning might be complicated by the duo's presence. Yet he found himself relenting in the face of Daki's hopeful expression, if only to ensure that her volume wouldn't attract more attention.

And so, with a roll of his eyes and a hint of a smile, he agreed - "Sure, I guess."

As Daki's unrestrained joy peaked with her ecstatic shout, Hakuji could only shake his head, hoping that the theatrics wouldn't attract too much more attention. As the trio made their way through the bustling station together, Hakuji felt a faint glimmer of amusement beneath his exasperation, knowing that, with Daki and Gyutaro is by his side, his mornings would be anything but predictable.

As the trio continued their journey towards school, Daki began to excitedly ramble about the latest classroom drama, while Gyutaro remained focused on his phone, a smile playing on his lips as he typed away.

Despite Daki's enthusiastic storytelling, Gyutaro seemed lost in his own world as he texted away, occasionally nodding or humming his agreement to her words. It was clear that something had captured his attention, though neither Daki nor Hakuji could guess what it was.

Nevertheless, the three of them walked side-by-side, their individual thoughts and stories merging and blending together into a vibrant and harmonious whole, as they made their way towards  school.

As they arrived at the imposing gate of Daki's school, Gyutaro imparted his sage advice to his younger sister, urging her to avoid any untoward incidents that might cause her harm. Ever the dutiful sibling, Daki reassured him that she would behave herself, with a hint of impishness in her voice, teasing her big brother to stop fretting over her every move.

With that, she embraced Gyutaro tenderly, the bond of kinship strong between the two, and scurried away, eager to meet with her group of girlfriends, meanwhile Hakuji just stood there awkwardly watching the siblings bond together

As they walked towards their college, Gyutaro and Hakuji discussed their school performance,assignments and the latest drama and rumors.

"So, how's your science assignment going?" Gyutaro asked, breaking the silence.

"It's been tough, but I've been managing," Hakuji replied. "What about yours?"

"I'm doing okay," Gyutaro said with a shrug. "I just hope it turns out well."

As they continued to talk, their conversation shifted to the latest drama and rumors that had been circulating around the school.."

"Have you heard about that new transfer student that's coming next week?" Gyutaro asked. "Apparently, they're really good at ice-skating.

Hakuji nodded. "I heard about them. But have you also heard about the rumor that Kenta-san cheated on his girlfriend?"

Gyutaro's eyes widened in surprise. "No way! I thought they were inseparable."