33

Ji Juechuan's movements froze, and his expression became a little inexplicable.

His eyes were deep, staring at Yan Yan's movement of slowly retracting his legs, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he felt a little hot in his body.

After Yan Yan retracted his legs, he raised his eyes and met Ji Juechuan's eyes, and flinched again.

Partly because of the pain in the wound, and partly because of being frightened by Ji Juechuan's eyes.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but I always feel that Ji Juechuan's eyes now look a bit like a hungry wolf that hasn't eaten for a few days, as if he is going to swallow him in the next second.

He swallowed, looking away.

Ji Juechuan tore off his pants from his knees for convenience when he was applying the medicine just now, and put them aside casually.

The ointment between Yan Yan's legs hadn't dried yet, and he couldn't reach his pants, so he could only gently pull on Ji Juechuan's clothes.

"Honey, can you give me your pants?"

Ji Juechuan lowered his eyes to hide the heat in his eyes, and took the pants next to him.

"Wait until the medicine is dry before wearing it."

Yan Yan let out an "um", and obediently sat on the sofa without moving.

He sat for a while, feeling a little embarrassed about his bare legs. Ji Juechuan on the side didn't know why he hadn't left yet, but sat on the sofa and waited with him.

Ji Juechuan was neatly dressed, but he was only wearing a pair of white underwear, and his legs were slightly open because of the wound, which was unsightly.

Yan Yan closed his legs quietly, turned to look at Ji Juechuan, "Honey, don't you need to go to work?"

"Well, I'll go later."

Ji Juechuan had no intention of leaving, and looked down at his leg, wondering if he was looking at the wound.

Why wait to go again?

Yan Yan curled his lips quietly. Are you afraid that he won't wear pants, so you want to watch him wear them?

After sitting on the sofa for a long time, Yan Yan could finally put on his pants.

Under Ji Juechuan's watchful eye, he carefully put on his trousers, and finally he didn't have to bare his legs.

After he finished putting on his trousers, Ji Juechuan really got up and left, but he didn't seem to be going in the study room.

Yan Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

I don't know if Ji Juechuan was unwilling to apply the medicine to him, why his face was so strange after applying the medicine, and his eyes were also horrifying.

If he doesn't want to, it's fine to let him paint it himself, why make things difficult for himself.

He thought about it for a while and didn't think about it anymore. He hugged the computer to cut the live broadcast and record the screen.

At night, Yan Yan applied the medicine in the bathroom after taking a shower.

Now the broken skin doesn't hurt much, it's just a little itchy, so it's no problem for him to apply the medicine himself.

He was lying on the bed and saw Ji Juechuan coming out of the bathroom and sitting by the bed. As soon as he got close to him, he felt the coolness, only to realize that Ji Juechuan took a cold shower tonight.