50

Seeing that the barrage was talking about his clothes, Yan Yan was a little puzzled.

Is there something wrong with this dress?

His slender eyelashes drooped slightly, he looked at the barrage in the lower right corner, thought for a while, and then explained:

"This dress is not mine, so it doesn't fit well."

The barrage was more cheerful, but they didn't quite understand what they said.

The door behind him suddenly opened, and Ji Juechuan walked in, glanced at his clothes, and paused slightly.

The shirt on Yan Yan's body was very loose, and the top two buttons were still unbuttoned, revealing his neck and collarbone that had been steamed pink by the heat.

Because there was no towel, he put on his shirt before drying the water on his body, and the wet cloth stuck to his body, showing soft curves looming.

Yan Yan's eyes and lips were also reddened by the heat. That touch of color added a bit of charm to that pretty face, and it made people's hearts sway.

Ji Juechuan's Adam's apple rolled down, and he stopped for a while before walking over, "Washed?"

Yan Yan's attention was on the phone, startled by his sudden voice, he raised his long eyelashes and looked at him with surprise in his eyes.

"Well, it's done."

He was afraid that Ji Juechuan would not like to show up in the live broadcast, so he quickly covered the camera.

"The live broadcast is not over yet?"

Ji Juechuan sat down next to him, glanced at his screen, and frowned when he saw the barrage scrolling crazily.

"Yeah, today's theme has not been filmed yet." Yan Yan covered the camera tightly, fearing that there would be another accident like this morning.

"You don't have clothes that fit, how will you go out later?" Ji Juechuan's tone was a little tougher, "We'll shoot tomorrow."

Yan Yan looked down at the baggy shirt on his body, and felt that what he said was indeed reasonable, so he didn't insist anymore.

"Then can I broadcast live in your lounge?" He tugged at the corner of Ji Juechuan's clothes and tried in a low voice.

Ji Juechuan nodded, and said "wait".

He pulled Yan Yan closer, lowered his head and helped him button the top button of his shirt carefully, covering a large area of ​​skin, adjusted his collar, and lifted his clothes up a bit.

After doing this, he let go of Yan Yan, "It's ok."

Yan Yan gave a blank "Oh" and asked him, "Aren't you going out?"

"I'll go out later."

Ji Juechuan intends to stay to see if there is anything wrong with Yan Yan in the camera, so as not to be seen by others.

Yan Yan only thought that he wanted to rest in the lounge for a while, so he moved to the side, "Okay, I will take care not to let you into the mirror."

Ji Juechuan moved his thin lips, wanting to say that he didn't mind being in the camera, but in the end he didn't say anything, just said "um".

He lowered his head to turn on his phone, and silently clicked on the live streaming software.

Yan Yan's beautiful face appeared on the screen, and Qingyue's voice came into his ears clearly through the air: "I'm sorry, I can't show you around today, I can't continue until tomorrow."