16

Early the next morning, Gu Yan and Lin Xuan were picked up by the driver into the car. After bumping in the car for a while, the two really woke up.

  "Hey, brother, do you want to drive there?" Lin Xuan looked at the surrounding scenery, poked Gu Yan and asked.

  "Well, do you know how far it is from Province B to City C?" Gu Yan said with a smile, "If it's really at the speed we take the car, by the time we pass by, my sister-in-law's children will be covered with soy sauce."

  After being ruthlessly ridiculed by Gu Yan, Lin Xuan's children's shoes were not happy, so he snorted coldly and squinted at him. Gu Yan immediately went over to Shun Mao, "We are going to the airport of the provincial capital, and fly directly to Province B. If it is fast, we will arrive in the afternoon. Okay, okay, don't be angry. The roast duck in Province B is famous all over the world. Well-known ones, when we get there, I will ask my sister-in-law to take us to eat roast duck, okay?"

  Lin Xuan wasn't really angry, and when he heard that there was roast duck, he immediately smiled.

  "Hmm, I want to eat the roasted duck leg!" Lin Xuan said.

  "Okay, okay, it's all according to your wishes?" Gu Yan helped Lin Xuan straighten his collar, and said with a smile, "As long as you can eat, we will eat all three meals at the roast duck restaurant, until you are satisfied So far, okay?"

  Lin Xuan thought for a while, then nodded earnestly, making Gu Yan beside him amused.

  When he first boarded the plane, Lin Xuan was still very curious, sitting restlessly in his seat, twisting and turning to look aside.

  "Brother, if you take a plane, when can you get to Province B?" Lin Xuan asked Gu Yan curiously while looking out the window.

  "Four and a half hours." Gu Yan pampered Lin Xuan's hair, "Isn't it written on the ticket?" "Oh."

  Lin Xuan glanced at his ticket, tossing it with curiosity After reading it several times, I carefully put it away and asked Gu Yan, " By the way, brother, what if we want to eat? Too bad, I didn't bring anything to eat, brother, can I go down now? "

  Seeing that Lin Xuan stood up and wanted to get off the plane, Gu Yan quickly grabbed his clothes, "Well, don't worry about this. Meals are provided on the plane." "Oh." Lin

  Xuan Nodding his head, seeing that the plane hadn't taken off yet, he was a little bored, so he took out his phone to fiddle with it, but then he poked Gu Yan with a panicked expression, "Brother, my phone..." "It's okay, it's okay," Gu Yan said

  . Glancing at the thing in Lin Xuan's hand, he comforted him, "Brother helped you switch to flight mode. Mobile phones are not allowed on the plane." "Oh."

  Lin Xuan put away his mobile phone, playing with his fingers boredly "Hey, by the way, brother, why don't we sit with Aunt Zhang and the others?" "

  Well, we are now flying in first class." Gu Yan explained, "Air tickets are still very expensive. Okay. Alright, come on, don't ask me any more, I can't stand it anymore."

  Lin Xuan giggled, "Isn't this the first time I've made an airplane, so I'm so excited!"

  Gu Yan blinked and smiled slightly. I remembered that when I first flew on a plane, I already had a successful career. Of course, it was a novelty to make an airplane by myself, but at that time, I couldn't be allowed to show Lin Xuan's current performance, so the journey was depressing and hard. Moreover, he remembered that he himself was on the plane...

  Gu Yan blinked, remembered something, called the flight attendant, and whispered something.

  After listening to Gu Yan's words, the stewardess nodded with a smile, took out something from the cart and handed it to Gu Yan, and then backed out.