28

Although it was meant to make Gu Yan think, but Gu Yan didn't understand anything.

  He remembered that Zhou Jike's behavior was actually quite likable, otherwise he couldn't treat him like a best brother in his previous life, right? Logically speaking, it is impossible for Lin Xuan to reject Zhou Jike. Could it be that this is also one of the butterfly effects after his rebirth?

  But...it's better for Lin Xuan to be far away from Zhou Jike. Gu Yan narrowed his eyes and thought, in his last life, he remembered that Zhou Jike seemed to like him? So in other words, is it possible for Zhou Jike to fall in love with Lin Xuan in his previous life?

  Gu Yan turned his head to look at Lin Xuan. Before I knew it, my little boy had grown up too. The face that used to be a bit baby fat has gradually opened up now, a standard melon-seeded beauty face, paired with peach blossom eyes that are so attractive no matter how you look at it, not to mention, it really has such a tempting taste.

  If he faced such a face all day long, it wouldn't be strange for Zhou Jike to fall in love with him. Gu Yan pondered secretly.

  "Brother, why are you staring at me all the time?" Lin Xuan turned his head and stared at Gu Yan.

  "My house is beautiful." Gu Yan poked Lin Xuan's head without any pressure, "No wonder others call you Your Highness."

  Lin Xuan's face turned red all of a sudden, "Who, who , who told you!"

  "Do you need someone else to tell you?" Gu Yan shrugged, "It's even written like this in your forum. Exclusive title, Your Royal Highness."

  Lin Xuan stared blankly at Gu Yan for a long time , turned his head and ignored people. Well, shy again. Seeing Lin Xuan's appearance, Gu Yan was amused.

  The next night, Gu Yan and Lin Xuan waited in Tingyu Building early. Although Lin Xuan didn't like the atmosphere very much, Gu Yan felt like he was in his water. Going back and forth again and again, Gu Yan will become acquainted with such a group of princelings.

  Especially Zhou Jike, under Gu Yan's special befriending, after the meal, he really looked like two brothers.

  "I didn't expect you, Yanzi, to be such an interesting master." Zhou Jike looked at Gu Yan with bright eyes, "Before I heard the old man say that you were good at studying and then served in the military. I thought you were either a nerd or a nerd. Stupid."

  Gu Yan smiled slightly, looked at Zhou Jike with squinted eyes, raised the beer in his hand and clinked glasses with Zhou Jike, "Have you seen it now? You can still catch Zhou Jike's eyes." Zhou Jike laughed

  loudly Laughing, he quickly drank the white wine in his glass, "I, Zhou Jike, will definitely recognize you as a brother!"

  Lin Xuan came back from the bathroom, and saw Zhou Jike laughing happily while holding Gu Yan, and suddenly felt aggrieved After one night, I feel even more unhappy. Walking straight over, and separating the two without a trace, Lin Xuan rested his head on Gu Yan's shoulder in aggrieved manner, groaning.

  "What, what's the matter?" Gu Yan hugged him quickly, touched Lin Xuan's flushed face, and asked, "How much did you drink today?" "Just one cup. Hmm..."

  Lin Xuan rubbed against Gu Yan's neck Ceng, mumbled, "Brother, I feel uncomfortable."

  "Tsk, you have to be brave even if you don't know how to drink, you will have a headache tomorrow!" Gu Yan said so, but he still gently massaged Lin Xuan's temples, observing Seeing that his little boy looked better, he looked at Zhou Jike apologetically, "Well, brother Zhou, do you think my house is really uncomfortable, or I'll take him back first. I've settled the bill, you guys continue to play." Let's go."