Little Missy

Scarlett Leithold as Melissa 'Missy' Sirko

"Don't call me Melissa, or Mel, it's Missy. That's my name."

About Missy:

Missy is Karen's younger sister, who grew up in Australia with their father. She then moved to England, to her sister and mother when she was 12. She and her mother had a rocky relationship, as Missy chose a life outside of academics, even though she was very bright. This instability at home impacted Missy's mental health and she began to struggle with self-harm and suicidal thoughts, but Karen was always there to support her. When the younger sister moved to New York for an opportunity in her modelling career, and the older moving with her band, The Winters, Missy fell into the traps of the modelling industry. She was scrutinised for every change her body made, but she was still young and growning. It only got worse until she recognised the way she was sexualised by the men controlling her career. She fought back, which cost her her job. 

As she became more famous for her revolt, she was receiving offers from everywhere. She took a few, appearing on the front page of 'Seventeen' multiple times in 1970. She was only sixteen, and young in a world of adults. They taunted her, treating her like a child. She found that this life long dream of hers, wasn't what she'd imagined. She was miserable. So miserable, to the point that she didn't love her life, she didn't even like it. She could barely tolerate it. So she tried to end it. 

Luckily, there was no news about her attempt. Her life became again, once she left the hospital. She moved in with Karen, staying with the Winters for a few weeks. She and Karen would go out on Wednesday nights to sing at clubs. Not for money, just fun. Then the Dunne Brothers entered the party. 

Suki Waterhouse as Karen Sirko

Sebastian Chacon as Warren Rojas

Riley Keough as Margaret 'Daisy' Jones

Sam Claflin as Billy Dunne

Camila Morrone as Camila Alvarez

Will Harrison as Graham Dunne

Josh Whitehouse as Eddie Roundtree

--- Disclaimer & Warnings!!! ---

I only own Melissa 'Missy' Sirko, and her story line. The story will follow the Amazon Series,   Daisy Jones & The Six. This story will contain SPOILERS, drug and alcohol use, mentions of suicide and self-harm, easting disorder and sex. 

Ik this was boring to read, but trust me, it gets better...