He doesn't get it!

Izuku's POV:

It was kinda hard not to hear what was going on downstairs but who was I to judge at all. Still after I heard Hitoshi basically get back to the room right next to me, I decided to text him just two messages before actually turning my phone off and go to bed. I was tired as hell and I needed my rest. Too much stuff happened after all.

???: Izuku... come on... wake up...

Me: Mh....

???: Come on son... wake up!

Funny how I was a really a deep sleeper in more than just one situation, this one was one of them and I didn't liked it one bit. However what woke me up was not the voice or the shaking but actually the soft paw on my face.

Mic: Cottonball? Why are you here and not with Toshi?

Cottonball: MREW!

This cat sound was a bit more than alarming and woke me up quite fast and when I looked up, I saw Mic in my room. It was also definitely morning by the look out of the window.

Mic: Morning.

Me: ....

Mic: Still don't wanna talk huh...

Me: ....

Mic: I had a talk with Sho my husband yesterday and he made some very valued points... but Izuku, I want you to know that I somewhat can't find it in myself not to be with that poor girl. She went through soo much!

It was at that moment that I couldn't help it anymore and talk to him. I had it. He was talking about the girl who didn't even shared the same blood with him as if she was his daughter. Then there was me who saw definitely more horrendous things than her and lived more than 10 years in hell. What could a 5 year old girl know what I didn't know?! Pain? If that was it then I knew more than enough. I had my fair share of hellish pain as well.

Me: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!

It seemed as if my voice shocked him as well as scared the cat away because it definitely started running away pretty quickly out of the room through the open doors.

Mic: Wha-

Me: ZIPP IT! I didn't asked to be here! I don't even want to be here!

Mic: But Izuku, you are my son.

Me: THEN ACT LIKE A FATHER FOR ONCE OR STOP CALLING ME THAT!

That was the last thing I said before throwing my pillow towards my dad as hard as I could and get out of the room. By now there was Aizawa as well as Hitoshi standing at the door. Thankfully they let me stomp out of the room and out of the house. I really had it with this whole shit! Mic was cuddling the girl way too much. I get the gist and I get why he is doing this but does this gives him the right to act towards me as if we were strangers. For god's sake we were father and son!

Me: *sigh*

Aizawa: Izu-

Me: I don't want to hear it.

Aizawa: You should tho.

I turned around to face Eraserhead. I knew that someone followed me and I somewhat thought it was Hitoshi but I was also kinda happy it wasn't him who followed me out of the house down the streets towards streets and alleys I never seen before.

Me: Give me one good reason!

Aizawa: He is an idiot.

That made me stop in tracks and turn around looking at Aizawa a bit bewildered and confused at the same time. I mean he was right with that statement but still it was weird to say that to someone who just ran out because they couldn't stand being close to their father.

Aizawa: I know he is in the wrong but I was also wrong.... When we got her... we took soo much pity and started to coddle and spoil her too much that it stuck with us. She is still a little girl and it is hard for a hero to ignore it.

Me: So what? You think only because a little girl has issues, I would act different?

Aizawa: No... you went through a lot as well.

Me: 11 years. I went through 11 YEARS of mental and phyiscal tortue, abuse and everything else. Name me one thing and I can guarantee you that my mother did that to me.

Aizawa: Is this why you did it?

Me: I DIDN'T HAD ANY OTHER CHOICE!

The moment I said that, it seemed as if I surprised the hero by screaming at him. People on the streets started looking at us as well which made me lower my voice back again to normal and get closer to the hero.

Me: Look if I didn't do what I did back then, then I would be the one laying on the ground instead!

Aizawa: Is that true?

Me: Ask your ah so dear husband! I called him but he didn't pick up! I NEEDED THE HELP! Where were you or my FATHER.

I used the word father with soo much spite and hate that I could see how much it hurt this hero to hear these words from me. Call me an ignorant child, call me an idiot but I didn't care. I knew it was wrong to actually scream and let it all out at this hero but at this moment, I didn't know how to feel or act else. They both seemed to want to know what happened. It was obvious tho. I called my mother and the police found me stabbing her hours after she was dead.

Aizawa: I am sorry... for the both of us.

Me: Then screw off and leave me alone!

Aizawa: I can't do that.

Me: Why?

Aizawa: You could be in danger.

Me: Me?! Who would come after a broken kid like me?

Aizawa: *sigh* I didn't meant it that way kid.I meant saving from yourself.

That was all he said and all I was willing to listen before turning around and start walking again. I had a rough image where I wanted to go and it was no other than a small park with beautiful lakes and trees and just nature which made me feel at eas. Of course the hero followed me all the way there, stayed with me as well as got back with me again in the evening. This was how I spend a day with one of my favorites heroes not talking but screaming and ignoring him... what a great first impression I must have left on this guy.