ღ Chapter 1 ღ

"Getting sick is like when you're body gives you a slow-down, saying: 'Hey, you're awesome, so let the others catch up to you.'"

Seo Jun and Su Ho were contrasting in many ways, but good at a few same things

Seo Jun and Su Ho were contrasting in many ways, but good at a few same things. Why these went through Seo Jun's mind at that moment, he didn't know.

Knitting. Both loved knitting and helped each other through their mistakes.

They also loved acting.

"CUT!" The director screamed as Se Yeon gave an "Oh-Thank-God" look and jumped up from the crime scene set.

"Why did I HAVE TO DIE.' he groaned.

Seo Jun winced. "Ugh, that deodorant is never leaving my eye. You didn't have to give me fake tears you know, I could act by myself."

A director had burst into their class last week, surprising the history teacher. He randomly chose a few 'good-looking' students (which the girls agreed to) and cast them for a 'based on a true story'.

It was so sudden that Se Yeon knocked his head a couple of times with Su Ho's knuckles to make sure this sudden man wasn't just him daydreaming out of boredom.

"For all those watching the behind-the-scenes clip right at the end of this short movie, this must seem quite sudden, right?" Seo Jun said, popping his head into the camera frame. The cameraman good-naturedly tittered and pushed him away.

Su Ho smiled at the "I Suel". "I'm sorry for making you audition for this role Selena Noona-" she glared at him. "Shut up."

"Look, Mr. Go has written the script which we will publish already!" the director signaled the main actors to look at the script that Mr. Go had quickly scribbled down, written as 'Prologue.'

"Oh hell no, I am NEVER putting deodorant in my eye again," Seo Jun put a hand up protecting his face. The staff chuckled.

As they were reading through it, the girl who had gotten bullied walked up to them. Selena put her are around her shoulder. "I didn't pull your hair too hard, right?"

The girl laughed and shook her head. "No unnie, you didn't."

Seo Jun frowned a bit while Director Go made them flip through the Prologue.

Based On A True Story (Well, mostly the important parts...)

They really portrayed his bullying clearly. The actors had made him feel like how he was when he was thirteen, even though they apologized profusely after. Seo Jun had just laughed it off, and pretended it didn't mean anything.

If randomly picked to make a short movie, others would be enthralled. Seo Jun was just uncertain about it being about his bullying past.

It hit home a little too close...

(To all those people there (AKA 1 person) reading this and confused af, I hope you are extremely confused :D)

"What will you name it?" Su Ho asked.

Silence.

"I don't know." Mr. Go was admitted.

"How about 'the way the cruel world works?" the girl suddenly blurted out, and then immediately glanced around at everyone staring at her.

"That's actually a really good idea!" Selena smiled. "Good job."

"You guys can go back to school now," the director said. "We will give you the best seats to the movie though."

"WHAT?!" they all screamed in unison.

The director dropped his pad and covered his ears.

"WE ARE NOT GOING BACK RIGHT NOW, IT IS CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, AND PHYSICS ALL IN THAT ORDER." Seo Jun and Se Yeon mystically chimed.

"But I kind of like Chemistry-" Su Ho muttered. He received a glare from the girl. "N O." she mouthed.

Su Ho looked back at Seo Jun and Se Yeon in defeat.

Mr. Go and the director chuckled. 'I remember how we used to skip classes.' Seo Jun looked at them hopefully, as if they might understand.

The director then picked up his pad and smacked Se Yeon on the head. 'But now we are goody-two-shoe adults and you will PERSONALLY be seen to school.'

The girl pouted. 'BUT MR. JUNG-'

'No.' The director, Mr. Jung said. 'Now shoo, we have some editing to do.'

As the kids left, Selena parted ways. 'Buh bye suckers, I'm in college and I have a holiday ' she winked and waved her hands.

'

That was confusing.' Seo Jun said. 'I bet the viewers were way confused too.'

Su Ho shook his head. 'Why did they have to base it on our bullying? Plus, we would NEVER' - He pulled Se Yeon closer and put his arm around his shoulder - 'Let Se Yeon's toxic haters get to him.'

Se Yeon grinned. The boy was actually one of the youngest people to apply for a K-pop star and debut.

But of course, the director HAD to make it extra overdramatic. The scene where Se Yeon fell from the building had to be recorded multiple times. Se Yeon was actually a big scaredy cat, and every time he dropped with the harness, he screamed.

The girl ran up to another person upfront. Her best friend, Itsumi.

She snatched her hairband and ran in circles. Itsumi shouted indignantly and chased her.

While Itsumi chased the girl, she bumped into Seo Jun, and they both stood frozen.

The girl, remembering their history, snatched her away and dangled the hairband again in front of her eyes.

Su Ho and Se Yeon, though, knew only half of the story.

What was going on?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jwgwuwheueuurb hi guys, its Ava and I'm so sorry for making this chapter so confusing <3333