A tuna and a gambling addict

Rex said nothing as he counted his paper bills, ignoring the way how Theresa glared at him with a stack of playing cards on her table, a revolver, and several things. The young man then counted the stack of coins next to some clothes and even a bra with cat designs on them.

Meanwhile, Kiana glared at him while covering her chest. 

"I warned you," Rex said as he finished counting his haul for the day. The young man reached for the bra and tossed it to her, strangely, she has his jacket on her. 

"Shut up! "

"Rex, you know gambling is illegal," Theresa said, wisely ignoring the fact that Kiana was hitting Rex with her fists, the fact that Rex was not a red paste on the ground meant she was holding back, a lot. 

"She started it, she won my coat, and I won most of the class's money, save for Bronya and Mei. The clothes... well, some of them got more desperate." Rex said, ignoring the way how Fu Hua got a larger stack than him in terms of money. 

"You did not have to steal my clothes!" Kiana complained as she gave him a pout, under the coat was Rex's shirt, covering up to the middle of her bare thighs. 

"Kiana, I warned you that I won't go easy on you. You bet them all and you were gloating that you won't lose," Rex said as he looked at her with a smirk, only dressed in a white t-shirt, using a wad of paper bills as a fan. "Before you say anything, you all signed a form."

"What form?" Theresa asked, looking confused as Rex pocketed the money. Himeko said nothing as she tucked a group of paper bills in her pocket. 

"No reason-" 

"What did you do to my baby!?!" 

"Ahh!" Kiana jumped from her seat while latching on to the nearest person, which was Rex. 

Reinhardt, dressed in his uniform, barged inside the room with Sakura facepalming behind him, followed by Mei and Bronya. 

"Rex! Did they bully you?!" Reinhardt shouted only to stop, causing Sakura to bump into him alongside 

"What the hell, Rein?" Sakura asked, only for her to peek over his shoulder to see Rex with Kiana holding on to him. Well, Kiana, dressed in Rex's button-up shirt and coat, with her arms around his neck. Rex was holding her waist with a gun in his hand, 

'Kiana got to Rex before Kallen and I seduced Reinhardt,' Sakura thought as she looked at Reinhardt. 

"Rex! You finally surpassed me!" Reinhardt cried out 

---

Rex sighed as he found himself carrying several paper bags with Kiana dragging him by his hand. The two were alone in St. Freya's armory.

"Come on, Rex!" Kiana said, claiming his coat for her own. The gambling addict was forced to pay for her shopping for new weapons. 

"They look cute," Fu Hua said with a smile before frowning as she remembered an idiot. Not a moment later, a scowl formed on her face. 

"Slow down," Rex said as he followed his friend... possible best friend. Why? She is the person he was the closest to.

"Nope! You also have to treat me to some desserts!" Kiana said with a grin while Rex just sighed, already resigned to his fate. As he walked beside Kiana, the young man soon found his hand being by the young woman before being dragged towards the firearms section. "Here!" Kiana said with a cute smile as she handed him a handgun. 

".45?" Rex said as he took the gun and expertly and meticulously cocked the barrel back before checking the barrel for jams or defects. "Hmm, solid design as expected of an M1911," Rex said as he undocked the pistol before checking the trigger pull.