Episode 2 {GIFS}

Y/n pov 

Why is everyone bowing to him? Who is he even? I was in my thoughts until I was interrupted, "See, told you that I will come to see you today." he smiled. 

"Who's she?" Said a taller guy than him beside him

"Who's she?" Said a taller guy than him beside him. "The girl I told you about" He looked at him. "Leave me alone... what's wrong with you?" I said with a slight anger. "Hey! You shall not talk to him in such a way." The other guy grabbed my hand tight. "Its okay ken-chin, she doesn't know me." He said, and soon that guy released my hand. "I didnt introduce myself to you decently did I? I am mikey, The commander of tokyo manji" He told me. All I knew about that 'tokyo manji' was that it was a high schoolers gang {Yep consider they're in high school}... he is the commander of it? "Fine, I'll be your friend if you prove me that you're worthy to be my friend" I said with a slight smile on my face. "HEY! Mikey lets go she's a waste of time, You're a lady that's why I am leaving you! Or else" Guy with mikey said with uttermost anger. "Are u doubting me ken-chin?" He said, looking at... ken-chin? "What is your condition?" Mikey asked me. "Punch that guy on your left." I told him. "No." He said without a single hesitation. "Don't you want me to be your friend?" "If thats your shitty condition then never, I can never hit my friend for someone I met yesterday, honestly not even for a person I've known for my whole life. So you stand nowhere" He said looking right into my eyes. I smiled, offering him a handshake "You're totally worthy of being my friend." 

He gave a soft smile back

He gave a soft smile back. I think we could make good friends. "You want to join Tokyo Manji?" He asked me. "Huh? me? Oh uh-" "As a fighter" "Me uh- S-sure?" "Thats nice to hear"

*TO BE CONTINUED*