Episode 3 {GIFS}

Mikey pov

She said yes. "Well then come with us..." I said. "To where?" She asked me with confusion. "To take my friend." She agreed to come.

Y/n pov

He took me to a class... he entered without permission? "Lets go takemitchy, lets play." What is going on..? But I mean he is commander of tokyo manji. In a min mikey and takemitchy..? Came out. "Hey take-" I wanted to say hi but then I was interrupted by ken-chin starting to beat up random guys and soon mikey joined him. 

{You can pretty much watch the whole vid bc this is all whats gonna be in this episode.}

{Consider they both beat em up and 0:13 is a thing while later.} 

Did they just took half of their soul out in... 2 mins?! "Hey! Move away you trash" Ken-chin interrupted my thoughts my saying this to the people lying on floor. "Ken-chin, they should be our carpets ask them to line up." mikey said. "Line up, you have been promoted from trash to carpet, be grateful to mikey." Draken said as they started to line up. {Yep live action reference} "You should also walk on them" Mikey asked us both. "N-n-o we- I mean I am fine!" Takemitchy said with nervousness which was visible to me. "I am fine too" And soon they both started walking on them. 

We all were walking and talking a bit until someone said "Wait!" I could recognize the voice... it was hinata?! We all looked to the direction of the voice and it was really hinata... I was thinking what she wanted until... she slapped mikey?! I was in uttermost shock and was thinking what was he gonna do to her after what I saw earlier. {Now go watch the vid from 0:39 to 1:21 and check all the dialogues because I am too lazy to write it all up.} 

I was thinking what the fuck is gonna happen until mikey said "I thought we could be friends" this phrase made me even more tensed thinking what is he gonna do. He walked up to takemitchy and said, "Now, how do u wanna die?" I was stepping forward to help takemitchy as the raised up his hand to punch him. But... He didnt..? "Just kidding!" I was confused in this scenario... "Like I'd ever hit a girl" As he said it, It made me feel somewhat nice... maybe he's really a nice guy.

{Now go watch that vid again from 1:38 to the end}

Well maybe I am with nice guys in the end. I smiled and walked with them.

*To be continued*