Chapter 1 - Getting Burning Up In The Bamboo Forest (Remastered)

(I made some mistakes, so i fixed them. + Remade the ending cause of the mistakes.)

After the situation, Frisk get up to his feet, they start to looking for Papyrus and Sans. After looking around, they saw Papyrus and Sans and just as like them, they on the ground unconscious and feeling dizzy. Papyrus slowly come to himself and getting up says:

Papyrus ''uhh... What happ- Nyeh?" said and looked up. He jumped and continue:

Papyrus "NYEH!?! Where are we?! Aren't we just on the middlr of road to miss toriel a while ago?" He said.

Frisk "*You said. I don't know where are we and i have no idea, how did we get here...*" they said.

??? "I think..." someone said. Frisk and Papyrus turn their around and saw sans getting up to his feet. Unlike Frisk and Papyrus, Sans barely enough to get up.

Sans "I think that rubik cube did something about with this." said.

Frisk "*you realized and said. now i remember that, rubik cube start to shinning and breaked itself, after i picked up*" said.

Sans *Mind* "It's already obvious that, rubik cube is not something ordinary..."

After Papyrus finally feeling better, came to in front of Frisk, lay down to his left knee and says:

Papyrus "You okay, human? You hurt somewhere?" he said.

Frisk "*You said. I'm okay. But I worried about sans, he's barely get to his feet unlike both of us.*"

Papyrus looked to Sans. Sans was in some thought about the Rubik cube. and say:

Papyrus "You're right, human. I'm gonna ask him to same thing."

Papyrus get up to his feet again, and walked to sans. Papyrus come to sans side, but sans so busy thinking about the rubik cube.

Papyrus "You okay, brother? You don't feel like about the on your feet..." he said.

Sans heard Papyrus asked to him that he's okay. He out of his thoughts and looked to papyrus and:

Sans "Yep, kinda. I'm not phsicaly strong like you both Pap. Don't worry, i might okay after a while." he smiled.

Papyrus happy to hear sans and frisk okay. But after that, he start to feel a weird.

Papyrus " hey... Am i the only feeling that, we're being watching?" He asked.

Sans "Nope, you're right bro. I'm not realized for a while when thinking." Corrected.

Frisk also agreed with them. Then some noises start to coming from behind of trees. Papyrus quickly yell to Frisk:

Papyrus "FRISK! Get behind me, quick." said. Also turned his around to sans and say:

Papyrus "You're to Sans! You still recovery from that situation." said.

Sans "Alright, bro. My BACKBONE is not feeling great yet, either." he said.

Papyrus annoyed from pun, but he doesn't care about to much in that situation. Frisk and Sans get behind papyrus back. Papyrus get him self two long bones, and guarded up. The he says:

Papyrus "You! Creature or whatever you are, you better show yourself before things are getting worst!" he said.

Sans (Whispering) "Yellin' to that creature or, whatever it is. It's not gonna wor-"

Papyrus (Whispering) "be quiet sans. I'm try to letting that thing fea-" Before he could finish, the walk steps start to hearing.

The creature start to goin' near to them, and show his presence. Then it start to talk: