It's Because I Don't Like Eggs

After hours of talking with Wayne, Eddie was yawning over and over, and he and Steve were ready to excuse themselves and go to bed. Wayne was yawning by that time as well. Eddie helped him make up the couch while Steve went out to his car to get the bag of clothes they'd brought, and the ice chest so Eddie could eat something before bed. When Wayne was ready for bed, he suddenly pulled Eddie into a hug and held him firmly, like he was afraid to let him go. He told him again how much he loved him and how glad he was to have him back, to have a second chance with him.

By the time Eddie got to the bedroom, Steve was ready for bed, wearing a pair of shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. He handed Eddie a wrapped liver from the ice chest he'd brought in and then went to recline on the bed while he ate. When he was done, Eddie brushed his teeth, then removed his hoodie and climbed into bed beside Steve. Steve rolled onto his side and reached over, laid his arm across Eddie's stomach. Eddie turned his head and looked over at him. Steve kissed him gently, then Eddie curled into his arms and cuddled up against Steve's chest.

"I'd kill for some ice right now," Eddie whispered.

"Ice," Steve laughed. "Your hands and feet feel like ice. What do you want with ice?"

"I don't know," Eddie laughed. "I'm just craving it. Like I just want to chew on it." He stretched his legs out. "And my legs feel weird." Steve gave him a questioning look. "Like creepy crawlies under my skin." He shifted his legs again. "They kind of hurt."

"Do you want me to massage them for you, babe?" Eddie shook his head. "You sure?" This time he nodded. Steve moved his hand down Eddie's stomach, then stopped at the waist of his sweatpants. "Want me to massage something else?"

"What happened to behaving?"

"We said no sex," Steve said quietly as he nuzzled Eddie's ear, kissing it softly, nipping at it. "But I can make you come for me without having sex."

"Don't tease me, babe." He pushed Steves hand down to massage his dick through his pants. "I'm still pretty fucking desperate after that interruption this morning." He let out a deep sigh as Steve wrapped his hand around his erection. He wanted Steve's hand down his pants, skin on skin, but Steve seemed content with what he was doing. "If you don't stop it, I'm going to pin you down and make you finish what you started this morning."

Steve nipped his ear again. "Pin me down, huh?" Eddie nodded as he raised his hips, trying to get more friction from Steves hand. "Do you think you can?"

Eddie took the teasing tone of his question as a challenge. He pushed Steve onto his back and came up off the bed, throwing a leg over Steve, in one fluid motion. He caught Steve's hands and held them tightly. He held him against the bed, put his knees on Steves biceps, then smirked down at him.

"Yeah," he whispered huskily. "I think I can."

"Okay," Steve said, smirking back. "You're stronger than you look." He tried to shift under Eddie, but he held him tightly and wouldn't let go. "Fine, you have me pinned. Now what?"

Eddie let go of Steve's hands and raised up onto his knees. Steve grunted, his face screwing up in pain as Eddie's knees dug into his arms. He pushed the sweatpants down and his dick sprang free. Steve licked his lips and looked up into Eddie's eyes as he sat back down on Steve's chest.