TomEdd(Tomsworld) [Fluff]

3rd person POV:

Tom and Edd were on the couch watching the children.

Tom:I'm gonna get some cola, I'll be back in a sec.

Edd nodded and Tom stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving Edd with his thoughts. He was thinking about a lot of things, what the hell does Tord see in Matt? (AN:Edd isn't jealous, he just thinks that Matt is a disgusting commie thus being confused about why Tord was dating him). When are they coming back from their date? How was he going to tell Tom his feelings for them(Tom's pronouns are he/they)? Does Tom even like him back? Edd sighed softly and pulled out his flask which contained smirnoff, his favorite alcohol. He was going to go back into his jungle of thoughts until Tom came back but without a can of cola in their hands.

Tom:We're out of cola so we're going to the mall.
Edd:"We?"
Tom:Yep, I can't leave you alone here with nothing to do so you're coming with me. Now let's go.

Tom grabbed Edd's hand, which made him blush hard so he looked to the ground so Tom couldn't see. Tom dragged Edd to their car and got in the driver's seat whilst Edd got in the passenger seat and Tom drove off. As Tom was driving, Edd looked at the hand which Tom was holding, remembering it made him blush again, he took a quick glance at Tom and put on a small smile.

After 5 minutes, they arrived at the mall. Tom and Edd got out of the car and made their way inside the mall and went straight to the grocery store. Tom and Edd went to the cola section and Tom bought almost the entire section of cola.

Edd:Hey can I buy some smirnoff while we're here?

Tom looked down at Edd with a worried face.

Tom:Really? Your drinking more than usual. Is something bothering you?
Edd:Nothing. Just want some more.

Tom hesitated but agreed. They went to get some smirnoff and paid for it, along with all the colas Tom bought then they exited the grocery store.

Tom:So where to now?
Edd:I thought we were going home? Didn't you come here just for cola?

Tom's POV:
Yeah... remember when I said I brought Edd with me so he wouldn't be alone? I may have lied about that. The real reason why I brought him with me was so we could spend some time together, just the two of us. No Matt, no Tord, just us. And I sure as hell didn't want to spend our time together at home with nothing to do.

Tom:Yeah but I don't see why we can't play some games at the arcade or watch a movie at the cinema or go to a fancy restaurant and don't worry about the money, I have more than enough.

Edd remained silent for a bit, I tried my best not to be anxious. He looked back up at me after some time.

Edd:Wanna go to the arcade?
Tom:Sure!

We were walking to the arcade talking and laughing and all that stuff. I haven't seen Edd so happy in a long time, his smile brings a smile to my face.

Edd:And that's why Matt is nothing but d!ck-sucking gnome.
Tom:They ain't that bad tbh.
Edd:They may have you fooled but I ain't falling for their tricks.
Tom:Whatever you say.
Edd:Oh look we're here! Let's go Tommy.

Wait-Tommy?! I blushed at that nickname because no one calls me that except Tord.

Edd's POV:
WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH THIS MOUTH?! I'M PROBABLY A BLUSHING MESS! I PROBABLY EMBARRASSED THEM BECAUSE HE'S BLUSHING TOO AFYRIFFXUDUYFSGJOF!!! Calm down Edd, calm down.

Edd:S-sorry for calling yo-u th-that.

Tom smiled down at me still blushing, he chuckled softly which I mentally swooned over.

Tom:It's alright Eddie.

Eddie?! Only Tord calls me that! It's not like I mind or anything but I didn't expect them to call me that. Tom pat my head and stroked my hair, I felt very calm and peaceful and I just sorta melted into the touch.

Tom's POV:

I couldn't help but smile at him, his hair is really soft and it kinda reminds me of Ringo and-wait- how long was I stroking his hair? I quickly removed my hand from his head and Edd looked up at me with a "Why'd you stop?" expression.

Tom:Sorry, I made this awkward.
Edd:No, not at all.

Edd and I remained silent for some time.

Edd:Anyway let's go play some games in the arcade.
Tom:Yeah good idea!

(Gonna end it here cause I don't know what else to do)

Words:787