🔥Call Me, Beep Me: Seven🔥

First month of summer

King was fast asleep in his newly renovated bedroom mainly thanks to Y/n's connections in GJN had fixed up the Possible family home while the Possible family stayed over at Y/n's house but during the time at Y/n's house stay of course the new couple were acting as such.

There were times when the couples parents would find them cuddling on the couch or even sparring together in Y/n's home gym which the tweebs what bet on whomever win which was always Y/n after she'd pin King down onto the mat smiling down at him.

And of course, missions kept the team busy, but King would always make sure to surpise his new girlfriend with something small but thoughtful when they returned back to Middleton.

After that first month passed, Y/n had a dozen roses dried hanging upside down on her bedroom wall from King, a simple gold thin chain necklace with a K on it, even her scrapbook was filled with photos from their younger days, even held the junior prom pictures taken by Mr. Possible to the kiss picture from their friends.

Of course though, once King and Y/n started dating King got even more protective of Y/n especially if she got injured during a mission until she'd remind him just who she was and shut him up with a kiss on the lips. Although there was an issue during the second month of summer, for now, though...

King stirred in his bed in the middle of the night, which caused a muffled groan to seep into his pillow.

~Dream World, but he doesn't know that~

A soft humming was heard throughout King's ears as he woke up in a different looking room, even wore different sleepwear.

King: "What in the world?" He questioned while getting out of bed to look around till he stopped in front of a full body mirror to see that he didn't look like a teenager anymore at all, but an adult man sporting five o'clock shadow on his face. "That's not happening." He said seriously before finding the bathroom and shaving off the stubble completely with a smile on his face until the shower curtain moved away to reveal Y/n wearing a towel dress cover up while drying her h/l, h/c hair off making his eyes widened in shock.

Y/n: "Good morning, Kingsley." She said while stepping out of the shower and up to King to kiss him on the cheek. "Did you sleep well?" She asked before brushing/combing her hair out as King looked at her with a slacked open jaw, which made her laugh. "What's the sitch with you this morning, having a "big" issue?~" She said, teasing him before walking out of the bathroom as King caught a glimmer of a gold ring on her wedding ring hand. "I'll be making us breakfast downstairs. Don't keep me waiting, Mr. Possible~." She said while shutting the door behind her.

King: He quickly looked down at his hand, which held the same golden ring but a bit wider. "What the?" He questioned himself before shaking his head rapidly to clear it a bit. "This isn't happening. This is so not happening." He said before brushing his teeth and went to where he supposed his closet would be to find it full of business suits from gray to standard classy black while the other side was mission gear. "Okay, so strange." He said while finding a casual suit and putting it on before walking downstairs to find Y/n humming away in a dark blue catsuit with a gear belt. "Whoa..."

Y/n: She placed the last of the cooked sausage breakfast links onto two plates and turned off the oven. "Staring is rude, King, but I'll allow it this one time. Although you should eat, we've got to head out to the Possible Agency soon." She said before walking over towards King and pushed him up against the wall. "Unless you want to be a little bit late for work today, Co-President?~" She asked while loosening up King's tie a bit as King's cheeks flushed bright red before he nodded slowly at her. "Right answer, good boy~" She said before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

~Back to Reality~

King woke up as he sat up in his bed, panting heavily.

King: "W-What was that?" He questioned while moving his messed up hair aside, sweating a bit before noticing a certain problem. "Oh, come on, really." He said with a groan before getting out of bed and walking toward his private bathroom.

After a while, King walked out of his bedroom wearing a green muscle t-shirt and gray workout shorts and pulled on his running shoes.

Mrs. Possible: "Going on your daily run, hon?" She asked while King gave her a smile til she gave him a plate full of cookies. "A thank you gift for Y/n's parents for the whole diablo robot destroying our house." She said while King laughed before he walked out of his house and next door to Y/n's house, and rang the doorbell.

Y/n: "I got it, mom!" She shouted out while whistling sharply as Frida ran up towards the door holding her leash in her mouth. "Hold on, Frida." She said while putting the leash onto her collar before opening up the door to see her boyfriend, King. "Oh, morning Kings." She said with a smile in her jogging clothes.

King: "Morning, N/n. Ah, my mom asked me to bring these over." He said as Y/n took the plate of cookies from him just when Frida was pawing at his shoe. "Oh, here you go, Frida, sit." He said while holding a training biscuit out as the pup sat down with a wagging tail. "Good girl, shake." He said as Frida gave him her paw. "Good girl, now easy." He said, holding out the treat for the pup as she carefully took it from his hand.

Y/n: She awed at the sight of Frida with King before placing the cookies onto the side table by the key bowl. "Frida really listens to you, King, but come on, it's our workout slash Frida's walking time." She said while taking Frida outside and grabbed King's hand. "Got my cell on me, Mom and cookies are on the table." She said, leaving her house to jog beside King. "So, how's your new digs treating you and the family?" She asked

King: "It's great, the tweebs enjoy the fact GJN built a state of the art lab in their bedroom for them and their able to hide it." He said as Frida ran ahead of the couple while Y/n held her leash.

Y/n: "I did ask for the best, especially for those future geniuses. Besides, how do you like your new digs, Mr. Possible?" She asked til she saw a flustered blush on his face as she raised an eyebrow at his state. "Uh, you okay there, KP?" She questioned while the couple finished up their exercise in silence. "So, any plans for Saturday, King?" She questioned while letting Frida off leash as the two walked into King's house as Jim and Tim began playing with Frida. The couple walked upstairs into King's bedroom.

King: "I was thinking maybe we take a date night trip to Venice. A romantic gondola boat ride and dinner reservations at the best restaurant in the area." He said, smiling as Y/n gave him a look. "What?" He asked till he froze up as Y/n tackled him onto his bed with a passionate kiss on the lips.

Y/n: She released the kiss as she hovered over her boyfriend, smiling with a blush on her face. "King, you are the best and only boyfriend I've ever had. Planning a romantic date in Venice just for us, you just might get lucky later if you keep playing your cards right~." She said teasingly as King sat up and pulled her into another kiss, which soon turned into a make-out session.

" She said teasingly as King sat up and pulled her into another kiss, which soon turned into a make-out session

Dream outfit⬆️