Walking with a bitch in your head is kinda annoying.

There was a person talking to themself as they walked, or that's what it looked like to everyone else. But, y/n was in fact not talking to themself, no matter how insane they look, sound, and acted, they are talking to a god.  

"So, my clothes aren't the traditional colors of any of the 4, so, what am I? And what should I say when people ask me about it? What even is my bending?"

Slow down there, ok, where should I start? Well, first of all, your bending is very complicated, have you ever read, or watched an isekai?

"Well, yeah..? 1 or 2..."

Ok, well in isekais, the isekaied tends to be op, am i wrong?

"I DON'T WANT TO BE OP!!!"

Yeah, I know. but by the laws of isekai, I had to at least make you be in the top 30 most op in this world, or this planet is more accurate I suppose.

"But-"

No buts! You don't have to use your power, but you do have to master it. 

"Why thoooooo"

Tehy rolled its eyes. 

BeCaUsE. You don't want to interact with the main characters of this world, so your goal will have to be getting as strong as possible, and mastering your abilities.

"How did you know I didn't want to meet the main characters?"

Well, it is a very controversial subject, but you didn't want to risk being in the heat of things, and you were also worried about ruining the plot.

"...Ok, but.... HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

I have all your worries taken care of! I can guarantee that no matter what you do, the plot will be fine. The avatar will still win. The reason I'm doing this for you is that I want entertainment. but, the avatar will not be re-awakened from the ice burg thing for another 20 years. 

"So imma be like, Really old when the avatar comes??"

No, I will stop aging you whenever you sleep, train, read, study, or eat when you're with people, but those are just a couple of examples, I will be aging you a little bit, just enough so you are around 12 when the avatar is awoken. Well, for the next 20 years that is.

"But I'm, not 10?"

I know, I just changed your age so you would fit in with the rest of the group.

"Right... I guess that makes sense... But where are we going? Like, where am I going to live?"

In the woods, you won't be allowed to leave either. I will just spawn in anything and everything you need. Also, I will stay with you for these 20 years, maybe longer if you prove to be interesting.

"WHAT!? AM I JUST ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOU!? AND LIVING IN THE WOODS? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE BUGS, THE ANIMALS!?"

Stop yelling, people will think you are insane. And no, not just me! There are other people who find you entertaining! Also, yes. you will be in the woods. The animals and bugs will not bother you, I recommend trying to make friends or researching them. 

"You know what? I've decided I don't care that people are watching me, or whatever... and, i have also decided that I will try to make friends with the animals. not because you told me to, but because they could be useful."

Alright then. When we get to the woods I will explain how this is going to work, and what your bending style is.

"Okay, sounds good."

Would you like to stop by a town on our way?

"Sure."

------------

Sorry this chapter is so short, I just want to focus on one event at a time, and this 'event' was walking and me trying to let you know a little bit of what I have planned!

Word count: 614 

-A/n