Prologue

It was a beautiful and sunny morning in the Hidden Forest Village. Deep within the outskirts, surrounded by trees, was a cluster of dark red wooden houses with green grassy-style rooftops. There was also a large open field with Pokemon creatures roaming around.

This area was the compound of the Legendary Poketto clan, a well-known clan throughout the Land of Woods and shinboi nation.

Inside the most prominent house, in a beautiful blue-painted bedroom, was a five-year-old boy and son of the Poketto clan head sleeping peacefully under a thick warm green blanket.

A rough knock was heard outside his bedroom door, startling him from his slumber.

"Who is it?" He asked with a yawn turning his head slightly toward the direction of the door.

"Akimitsu, time to get on up, little brother," A tall peach skin fourteen-year-old male with shoulder-length spiky white hair and silver eyes said, sticking his head through the door slightly."You didn't forget that today you get your partner Pokemon?" He asked.

"That right now, that today is the big day!" Akimistu sat in bed, revealing his peach skin and short messy peach hair.

"Go wash up and then come on down for breakfast, little brother," He said.

"Okay, I shower, big brother," Akimistu said, getting out of bed and heading toward the bathroom.

"Good, your favorite was made for breakfast for today's special occasion," Yasu said, shutting the door.

"My favorite, yes!" Akimistu cheered happily, rushing to the bathroom to wash on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Akimistu then walked back out of the bathroom a few minutes later, wearing a white short sleeve shirt with an orange Pokeball silhouette on the back of it and matching white shirts.

"I can't believe today I get my partner Pokemon just like every member of the Poketto clan!" He exclaimed, opening the bedroom door.

He immediately exited the bedroom and headed down the stairs toward the kitchen to eat breakfast. As he was almost to the kitchen, he smelt a strong and familiar scent and knew his favorite was made for breakfast.

"Good morning Aki-kun," A woman with long Watermelon color hair and silver eyes wearing a red apron standing in front of the stove greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, Mother," He greeted, sitting down at the table.

"Morning," Yasu sai,d sitting across from Akimistu at the table.

"Looks like birthday boy is awake. You excited for today," A tall and muscular man with short spiky white hair and red eyes sai,d walking into the kitchen holding a small two-year-old girl with short turf of watermelon hair and red eyes. She wore white onesies with an orange Pokeball silhouette on the upper cornet.

"Yes, I'm excited after all. It's the day I get my Pokemon partner. Everyone in the clan gets one on their fifth birthday," Akimitsu said with a giant smile.

"Alright, settle down time to eat breakfast," Akane said, placing a large tray in the center of the table and empty plates and bowls for everyone to eat breakfast.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Legendary Poketto Clan || Naruto x Pokemon Crossover [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें