Chapter 11- Even with our charms

Chapter 11

Autumn's POV

I took a nap.

Oh yes, I fell asleep.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY? That's so cool! I never imagined her doing any of that!"

WAIT.

WHAT?!

They just finished talking, or should I say HE'S just done story-telling? I have been sleeping for the last 4 hours and yet, they just finished? This makes me really curious.

What the hell did that guy tell my best friend?

I mean -crap I should stop talking to myself.

I should go out there and tell that guy to go back to his room. I really hate him. I ran to the living room and saw the two of them sitting and lying down comfortably on the couch.

"Hey! Wha-"

"Shhhh. It's been a long day Autumn." He said as he stood up from where he is seated and went straight to the door.

"Well, I enjoyed my day talking to you Mia and I'm looking forward to see you tomorrow Autumn." And with that, he shut the door.

What... just happened?

What does the fox say? DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

Mom's calling.

"Shhh...." I called to no one in particular, because Mia looked very tired.

"Yeah mom? How are you?"

"Your dad and I are arriving there in a couple of minutes, we have something important to let you know."

"What is it all about mom?" I asked, very confused. Whatever could it be that was so utterly important that they would personally tell me?

"Is Mia there with you, too?" Mom asked, disregarding my question.

"Yeah, she is. She'll be staying with me."

"Hi Ms. Williams." Muttered Mia.

"That's great dear. Well enough with the chit-chats. We're near." And then she hanged up.

"They're coming." I said with a blank face.

"Oh, should I scat for a while?" Mia asked, getting up from the couch.