4

Sumire's POV
_______________

I've been thinking of what I'd do since yesterday but got no answer.

Am currently at wasabi's place, I need to get some advice from her.

" Ne ne wasabi, I wanted to ask you for some advice if you don't mind" I relaxed on her bed while she sat on the couch close to her bed.

" You can ask me anything" she smiled and offered me a pack of chips.

" Ummm, I met a girl yesterday and she has a problem so I wanted to ask for your advice" I lied, since that incident with Boruto all I've been doing is lying which I normally don't do.

She nodded with a smile.

" She got invited to a birthday party and accidentally slept with her crush cause she was not tolerant to alcohol, turns out the guy doesn't remember anything that happened that night " I said.

" Well she's not to be blamed after all she was drunk and it's no big deal since she love the guy " wasabi shrugged.

" Am not done, the guy is dating her friend and yesterday she found out she was pregnant, what will the villagers and her friends think. To top it all she's really poor and has no family, she's the last member of her clan. Her only choice is to abort it" I tried controlling my tears.

" Well I really feel bad for her, I can't imagine iwabe dating wasabi not to talk of me getting pregnant for him at the process, everyone will call me a snitch" she said and I sighed, I saw this coming.

" Well I'd advise her not to abort the baby but keep it since she's the last member of her clan" wasabi said and paused.

" She said the connection between her friend's family and the boy's family is really strong that it could lead to marriage, they've been childhood friends" I said.

" she should just go to another village and raise the child, to live a happy life and forget about the guy" she said and I thought for a while.

" Oh, thanks for your advice, you know you are my best friend and teammate right?" I said and she nodded.

" What's with the question?" She stared at me suspiciously.

" What am about to tell you please let it be a secret between me and you" I said with hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

" Sumire San, a you ok?" She rushed to be.

" Well that story I just told you... the girl happened to be me" I said and she froze, I was expecting rash words or a push from her but got none.

" Huh?, Are you saying you are pregnant for Boruto?" She asked, she knew I've been in love with him since academy days.

" Yes, I just don't know what to do, Boruto doesn't remember, sarada has been threatening me for years now and if she finds out, she'll kill me, himawari will hate me, everyone will think am trying to separate them by setting Boruto up with me, inojin once warned me to stay away from Boruto for sarada's sake, Chou-chou said I should bury my name infatuation, am so doomed"

For the first time in my life I actually voiced out my thoughts long and loud.

" I can't believe this,am sure that's what everyone Will think, am not sure Boruto's friends actually want you together with him, except mitsuki and himawari" wasabi frowned.

" I know, they prefer someone strong that's from a prestigious clan with hardworking parents, I don't have any of that" I sobbed.

" I don't know but, maybe you should consider my offer, I can't bear to see you getting rejected because of a little mistake, I'd recommend you to go to hidden mist, start a new life, I'd be coming to visit you once a month" she smiled and I pulled her into a bear hug.

" You are so kind wasabi chan, what would I have done without you" I cried and she sniffed.

It's a rare sight to see wasabi cry and I got lucky to see it.

------------

I've been storing most of my useful belongings in a scroll.

I already packed my foodstuffs and clothes, I placed a letter on a visible place in case anyone come looking for me, that won't happen unless it's namida, mitsuki, himawari or Boruto kun.

I sighed as I kept my storage scroll in my bag and walked out, I didn't lock the door cause there's no valuable thing for anyone to steal so I slammed it.

It's a calm afternoon, I smiled sadly as I got to the Gates of konoha.

This will be the last time I might see this village again, good bye konoha,sensei, and everyone, Boruto kun....I hope I can forget you

___&