14

Third person POV
___________________

The door pushed open as kawaki walked lazily into the house, he took off his sandals and fell on the couch.

Soruto who was drawing at the dinning flinched and turned to stare at the unfamiliar guest.

Kawaki noticed the calm atmosphere and stood up to look for his family, he eye searched for everyone but couldn't find them.

He sighted the little blonde and walked up to him.

" G-good morning " soruto fidgeted as kawaki grabbed his cheeks.

" Ummm " soruto panicked as kawaki pinched his cheeks.

" Seriously ?" He laughed, and picked up the poor child.

" Mom!!!, Dad!!, Hima, a jutsu has turned Boruto to a kid " he yelled, running to Naruto's room which was empty.

" Ano " soruto whispered in confusion as kawaki dragged him to the backyard where himawari, Boruto, and sarada stood, watering the flowers.

" Huh? " He put the kid down as he stared at Boruto, and back to the kid.

" Kawaki nichan, you are back " himawari ran to him making Boruto and sarada turn to him.

" I.. I thought a jutsu turned Boruto back to a kid, who is this child " kawaki pointed at soruto who was hiding at Boruto's back with a confused look on his face.

" This is soruto " Boruto introduced.

" Wait.. so you have a child? " Kawaki asked.

" No.. he just kinda looks a lot like me " Boruto said.

" How can he lok so much like you if he is not your son, perhaps your secret child " kawaki wiggled his brows.

" Stop it " Boruto glared at him.

" If he isn't your son then who's child is he ?"

" He's a friend of hima and he wants be to train him for the upcoming chunin exams " Boruto sighed.

" I see.... Oh hey sarada " kawaki waved at the angry ravenette.

" Now am visible ?" She asked sarcastically.

" Well sorry for not greeting you when I first saw you cause I was curious about the child who looks like Boruto " Kawaki glanced at soruto who was fidgeting with his fingers.

" Am kawaki nice to meet you" he streched his hand towards soruto for a shake.

' someone's getting nice ' Boruto murmured as kawaki glared at him.

" Soruto kakei " soruto took the hand shake.

" Well am hungry and am craving for takoyakis " kawaki said, brushing past sarada who was feeling like a third wheel.

' that's what you get for being where you don't belong ' himawari thought.

" The only takoyakis you would get are the ones soruto's mom made " Boruto scoffed.

" I won't complain if it's good " kawaki rolled his eyes.

" Let's go inside, my work here is done " Boruto said, carrying the watering can.

" Finally, we've been standing under this hot sun for hours " himawari complained.

" It hasn't been up to 30 minutes and I didn't ask you to come with me " Boruto frowned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Am getting bored, what should we do " himawari frowned.

" If you feel bored go to mitsuki's place, he has a cat " sarada rolled her eyes.

" Come to think of it, I haven't seen mitsuki since morning " kawaki replied.

" He went to his parent's place for check up " Boruto sighed.

" Oh "

" So what do we do? "

" Mom wanted me to drop a package at Mrs ino's shop, we can go sightseeing after that, then we'd visit soruto's mother " Boruto suggested and sarada frowned.

" Brilliant idea, but the child is sleeping " himawari pointed at the Blondie who was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

" Don't worry about that, I'll carry him " Boruto replied, lifting the sleeping kid.

" Kawaki are you tagging along?" Himawari asked.

" No, I have things to do " kawaki replied, walking upstairs.

" Oh well, I guess it's just the three of us remaining " himawari murmured, packing soruto's things.

" You can leave them here, I'll take them to his mom tomorrow " Boruto said, referring to soruto's bags.

" Why? " Sarada asked.

" Since we're going for sightseeing, carrying lots of stuffs will burden us " Boruto replied.

" I'll go get the package " himawari ran upstairs.

' I can't just let them meet sumire, I really need to do something ' sarada thought
______________________________________