| one | late for school

Junhyeon woke up from what felt like a 17 hour nap, with his alarm blasting his ears, he picked up his phone, and saw the time -- "8:50, already?!"

Junhyeon felt his heart stop- but he slowly came back to life, and set his phone back down. "Why is my alarm going off this late? Aw man..." Well, he did stay up pretty late last night (as in maybe 4am?) talking to Gunwook on the phone about the day before, when them two, Gyuvin, and Seunghwan had went to a puppy cafe, where Gyuvin fell into a puppy pool.

It seems as though, as fun as it was laughing at Gyuvin and his forever cursed fate, time went by rapidly. School started at 7:20am and the more Junhyeon was thinking about the whole situation, the more time that was passing by.

He picked his phone back up to see the time again, but he noticed that his phone was 6 percent. He sighed, curse him too for not charging his phone. He also noticed he had 3 notifications from his group chat.

puppy pals

gunwook: wheres junhyeon

gyuvin: idk

gunwook: oh ok

Junhyeon groaned. "what. the hell."

ignoring what he read, and how much time had passed now, he started to rush. Attempting to get out of his bed, already frustrated, he kicked the covers off- which led to him falling on the floor, after the covers had tangled around his legs. "Damn it! Stupid covers!" he shouted.

Now sprawled out like a starfish on the floor, squinting from how damn bright the sun is, he managed to get up.

While looking like a zombie, he picked up his uniform that had fallen on the floor, since it had been on the covers before he had fell. Now, He managed to get his uniform on, which was pretty basic, and looked this:

A white, plain shirt, with a white button-up collared shirt on top of it that has the school's logo on it. He had white sneakers and socks, as well as black slacks are slightly covering them. He kept his button-up, unbuttoned, revealing the shirt underneath.

Junhyeon had put all of that on in about, 3 minutes, then rushing to the bathroom to brush his teeth. School started at 7:20, and it was already 8:57, so Junhyeon had already missed his first period class, and now part of his second period.

He grabbed his backpack and sprinted (literally) out the door, but tripped over the concrete steps in front of the front door after attempting to jump over them. This caused him to fall face first onto the floor, like a cartoon.

Now he was just laying on the floor.

"oh, fuck. this." Junhyeon was done. He was absolutely done with this day already. Things just keep getting worse for him, and-

in the process of falling, his ankle felt like it got broken in half, but that was just his dramatic self, because nothing happened to him except a little bit of blood from a cut on his cheek and ankle, and his ankle was fine, not even sprained.