Chapter 2 "Possession"

"ugh, your so annoying! i cant believe you like me your gross!" she was tomato red, it wasn't helping that he was so buff 😔.

She looked at him and sat down. They ate in an uncomfortable silence. Of course, she couldn't finish her food since she was so little.

They went to math class, Jake's eyes never left her. After math gym was Y/N's last class. She had went to gym and stood outside the school waiting for her mom to pick her up.

After she went home she immediately flopped on her big bed. She couldn't keep her mind off Jake. His orbs were so enticing. She was lured to his aura at all moments. It hurt to be without his presence. She needed him so bad it was excruciating.

She looked down at her ringing phone. The caller ID said Vanesssssssssa. Y/N groaned as she answered her phone.

"Hey what's up? Something wrong?" she asked.

"Hey! i'm having a party Friday? You wanna go? Jake might be there!" she yelled into the phone.

"Ugh, i will go but not because Jake is there! Don't even think for a second i will ever go somewhere just because he's there!" she snapped.

"ok, are you going to be able to sleep over? i'm not sure who else can sleepover..." she asked. Y/N wasn't sure about she should sleep over because of the potential of Jake sleeping over as well. She couldn't believe that her parents would let boys sleep over.

"uh... sure why n-,, she was cut off by vanesssssssa squealing excitedly. Vanesssa may not have been popular, but she was gorgeous and dumb, so all the boys wanted her. All except one. Jake. His name mad Y/N want to choke and vomit up the filth that he was. Alas, times would come when she thought of him, in a nice way. They would go on a picnic or pick flowers or something. But of course, she wasn't like other girls, she wanted to wear ripped jeans and a skater shirt to a date. She never wore makeup, it was unnatural and gross to her.

She hated pink. Black, blue and red were her favorite colors. She also hated getting her hair and nails done, so both were always short.

She hung up with Vanessa after she realized she could never get a word in. Her phone rang again, thinking it was Vanesssa, she picked it up and yelled into her phone.

"Girl just leave me alone you hoe!".

Her heart and stomach dropped when she saw the caller ID.

LOLOL THATS ALL U GET LMAOOOOOOOOOOO