Late Night Dance Lessons (Wally x Male! Reader)

Wally's POV:

I crossed off another day on the calendar. One more week until the neighborhood party, to celebrate the new neighbors of this year. I sigh and snuggle up in my bed.

5 hours later...

I hear the phone ringing. Who could be calling at such a late hour? I pick up the phone, lazily saying, "Hello~?"

"Um, hello, Mr Darling?"

"Ah, it's just you, neighbor. Why are you calling  at such a late hour?" (Y/N) hesitated, before whispering," C-can you teach me how to dance? I know I'm pretty stupid for calling at 4 in the morning, bu-"

"Meet me in my house." I hung up the call and prepared myself, knowing that he would come sooner or later. The doorbell rang, letting me know that he was here. I rushed over to the door to find (Y/N) with a suit on and with flowers!

"My, my, Sugar! Flowers? I'm flattered."

"W-weren't we going to do something?"

"Ah, yes we were, neighbor. Where should we start?" I grab his hand. He pulls away, shaking slightly. "Hey, calm down, what happened? I want to teach you something."

"S-sorry, Wally." I slightly touch his hand again. He smiles at me, squeezing my hand. "Oh, and one more thing," I grab my radio and turn on my personal favourite: Put Your Head on my Shoulder. I put my free hand on the shaking man's shoulder.

"...this is a nice time, isn't it~?" I ask to calm (Y/N)'s nerves. "Yeah, I guess." I peck his cheek, enjoying the time we have together. I remove my hand from his shoulder and rest my head on it.

"Oh, look at the time! I'm so sorry, I need to go-" The boy lets go of my hand and runs out of the door in a hurry. "Okay, hun, goodbye!"

    sorry this was short (,)

320 words (including A/N)