48

RILEY SARAI HARRIS MONTCLAIR, NEW JERSEY POV

RILEY SARAI HARRIS
MONTCLAIR, NEW JERSEY
POV

3 weeks since Doa's arrest
April 15th 2022

Ever since getting a restraining order against Amari the woman has felt completely at peace, despite having no one watching her anymore Riley couldn't help but to feel conscious and paranoid but with the help from Chloe she was beginning to feel more at ease.

Riley has been a staying with Chloe for the past few days Chloe doesn't mind as she loved the company of her best friend, usually the two woman spend their time at home or in the pool but today the were attending a campus tour for Chloe's potential college.

Riley was also going to be attending college but all her classes would be online as the girl never really enjoyed school due to her antisocial tendencies, the two woman stood in the mirror taking flicks and analysing their outfits.

"Let's go, we've got a hair appointment at 4 so we gotta be quick Ry" Chloe gently pulled Riley's body out the door, unbeknown to Kay and Riley the group were doing a joint secret diner for them two days before the whole group leave for the south of France.

The birthday dinner is where Chloe wanted to announce the gender of Riley and Kay's child and as for the trip to the south of France the location was decided by Kay.

"Hair appointment? You booked for me?"

"Yes I booked us both in for tapes" Chloe spoke linking arms with Riley as the walked down the long apartment hallway

"This why I love you" Riley squealed the woman was very excited for her 20th birthday.

"You excited" Riley questioned Chloe hesitantly shrugged she had mixed emotions about starting at a new college but she was keeping positive as this is a big milestone for her.

"Let's go Krispy Kreme's before we go" Chloe walked into the elevator and Riley followed behind her.

"Let's go to the drive thru" Riley looked at herself in the elevator's mirror pulling Chloe's body close to hers taking multiple flicks of the two of them together whilst they stuck out their tongues

"Thanks for coming wit me Ry" Chloe wrapped her arms around Riley's shoulder as they exited the elevator, the two girls were very grateful to have each other.

☆彡
TWO DAYS LATER

Being the main cause and the route of the problem Kay's bond date was posted later meaning the man spent 23 days locked up, his bond was set to 100k which meant that 10% of it would need to paid off in order for him to be released.