✦Betting On Money✦

⚠️NON-CANON IN THIS STORY⚠️

This was only made for fun and to help me think about what to do in Chapter 2. I have been thinking about writing a gambling story and I didn't feel like making new characters so I'm using these characters.

Third person POV

Taiki entered the casino wearing one of the expensive suits his father had brought him. An event/gala was going on at the casino, which means the target Taiki was sent to find would be there. Taiki knew he could take the mission on by himself but his father insisted on sending someone with him. Normally Taiki wouldn't care if it was someone from his gang, who he didn't expect was his lover, Adamu. "I never knew you were the type of person to go to casinos. Since you know you have a shit ton of money." Adamu said as Taiki scoffed. "I can't have fun once in a while?" He said sarcastically. Of course, Adamu didn't know the real reason why they were at a casino. "Have you ever played any of the games here before? If not I can teach you." Taiki said grabbing onto Adamu's arm and walking down the main staircase heading over to the bar. Taiki ordered a cup of whiskey eyeing around the casino scanning for the target. He knew it would be difficult since he had a feeling Adamu wouldn't leave his side since they were in public and not at home. He had to figure out a way to make Adamu distracted long enough to get the mission done without causing any chaos for the other people there.
.
.
.
Taiki was able to have Adamu distracted with a poker game that didn't involve money (betting).

...

...

...

Taiki needed to find his target, he couldn't afford to be caught up with Adamu... "Where are you going?" Adamu turned to Taiki as he began to walk away, "J-Just heading to the bathroom. I'll be back." Taiki lied as he disappeared into the sea of people...

Taiki pushed past the sweaty bodies of partygoers until he found himself at a booth, occupied by a bouncer. "Hold it, what do you want?" The bouncer asked impatiently, "Say, does someone by the name of... Danny Salvado happen to be in there?" "What's it to ya'?" "I have a meeting with him." Taiki began to smooth talk the bouncer, "Eh? He didn't say nun' to me." "We just set it up, maybe he didn't get the chance to tell you." "Hm..." The bouncer eyed Taiki from head to toe, then finally spoke... "Lemme' check." The bouncer turned his head for a split second but then froze with fear... "How about we don't do that? Maybe then, I'll spare your kidney." Taiki grabbed the bouncer, covering his mouth as he dug the barrel of his pistol into the bouncer's back... "L-Les' take it easy-!" The bouncer didn't resist, "Good, now move along." Taiki let go of the bouncer and then swiftly tucked his pistol into his waistband, walking into the booth...

...

...

...

"Haha! Chicás! Chicás! There's enough of me to go around." Danny laughed awfully as he was surrounded by women. But, his whole demeanor changed when his eyes landed on Taiki walking in with his hand on his belt. "Aw shit-!" "No, no- Calm your dick, fuckhead. I ain't here to start shit, I mean, we're in public after all." Taiki walked up to Danny. He signaled for the women to leave them for a moment, then Taiki took a seat next to Danny...

In the middle of the room was a small poker table... "How about we wrap it up and chat a bit?" Taiki said with a calm attitude, "Yeah... Sure." Danny said, cautiously picking up the loose cards on the table. Danny flipped and shuffled the deck of cards, then placed the deck in the middle of the table. Afterward, he placed one card face up, and one card face down in front of the deck. The card facing up was a Six of Spades, then Danny dealt four cards; two for himself and two for Taiki. As they began to play, Taiki started the conversation...