Chapter 9: Guess whose here?

Hiiii!!!!!! Beaumo here....i got my phone taken away so im writing this on my computer while reading something else on another tab... hehehe....enjoy this chapyter!

------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you guys are ready?" aunt Qassas questions me. i feel my ribs tighten as she tightens the corset to tight that it makes me lose breath "i'm sure...."Te wedding dress was victorian and quiet old-but it was timely old. it covered my chest and arms and rested on the flloor since it was quite long. the white corset nicely complemented the big piffu bottom of the dress. it had a nice shiny gem in the middle. "do you love him?" she mumbles into my ear. i got shivers up my spine. if me and Vahntyr get married, he has less of a changce of ruingin our relationship. "yes..." i reply blushing hard. gosh i was feeling hot. she ties the HUGE black ribbon in theback into a nice ribbon. "WELL WERE READYy!' she exclamins jumping up and down. i go to the mirror and look at myself. Wow...i am baeutiful i tell myself. Qassas fixed the living room to make way for us. it isnt much at the moment but im just glad we're getting married. i stand behind a fence thingy (not sure what it is) and i wait for vahntyr to appear. i peek a little and he walks out of the kitchen with a nice black suit...and a huge white ribbon in the area where his tie would usually be. there's a gem in the middle of the white ribbon...it matches the one i have. they're both blood red....i start crying a little because of the symbolsim...but i dry my tears with swoosh from my hands. Qassas comes out and pushes the screen out of the way exposing myself to him. we both look at each other other with admiring eyes. we both blush. Qassas' husband guides me down the aisle and i get to stand next to Vahntyr. we're both so embarrased that we never stopped blushing. after a while he asks me "hannah do you take vahntyr to be your husband through stakes and garlic?" "yes" i nod my head. im so excited im surprised my wolf ears havent peeked out. "vahntyr do you take hannah to be your wife through stakes and garlic" "yes" "you may now kiss the bride" i lift m y veil but before we kiss we were interruped by a door crashing down.

IT WAS JACK.

He seems to be holding a...WOODEN STAKE?

his eyes widen at the sight he sees. "STUPID VAMPIRE!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!" HE RUNS over to vahntyr and they both try fighting. Qassas and her husband push Jack awyay he falls backwards still holdign the steak. he smirks and laughs. he stands up and he gets back in the fighting positon.

"you both run! we'll fend him off in the meanwhile' they were both obviously confused but they were ready to fight. Me and Vahntyr hold hands and run off. he says to trust where we're going and i do. i hope they are alright fighting off.