The Transgender Dream

This is a note I found about a dream from 2018 March 27.

So, I got my school ID, and my name was Elijah, and my gender was set to male. Well, we had a huge [color]guard with people that I don't even know, but we were going on a field trip to this water park on our way to a competition. Nobody wanted to sit with me except for this creepy ass dude that was about seven feet tall in a bright orange hoodie. We made it to the water park, and these two girls told me not to ride the rides. When they were doing something else, I snuck away to ride one ride. Then, they came after me, so I snuck back to where they wanted me to be. This group had accumulated 7-10 girls. They were spraying glitter on everyone, and they wouldn't leave me alone until I sprayed glitter too. I did it, and we moved on down the road. I REALLY had to use the loo. When I mentioned, a couple people said they did too. We stopped at a sort of golf water park right beside the ocean. There were girl labels on all of the loo doors except for one I found at the back of the park. I went in there and used the loo, but as I was using it, I heard the voice of an older man saying that how you present yourself is very important because you have to be really strong and masculine. After I left the loo, the entire guard had come back there and stood waiting for me. Everyone turned into squishy noodles and I had to organize them, boy and girl. As I was organizing the blue and pink noodles, they started turning weird colors like orange and yellow. I finally organized them despite the weird colors making it hard, and I woke up.

It is five years later, and I now know that I am trans. I have now been on HRT for three years and am scheduled for a top surgery consultation later this year. It's interesting . . . how dreams can speak to you.