My Lovely Boyfriend

Three

The next Yoongi was ready to leave his family house. "Yoonie and Jimmie Time for breakfast"
Mrs. Park didn't see her husband walking behind her "ahh- *turn around* and after she realizes who it was, she say turning back around, she felt Mr. Hug her "why not call me for breakfast"

Mrs. Park still was still giving Mr. Park the silent treatment*sigh* "Are you still not talking to me" still nothing "Look am sorry okay she needed help how can I refuse" Mr. Park was basically begging. "You have just say no she know she you was in front of your wifi how could she!" Mrs. Park was mad

Flashback yesterday

They decided they they found to the open park were the children park and picnic areas a place we're to walk and walk your dog we're they were playing baseball on the field.

They were at the picnic Area "Yoongi and Jimin why not go walk holly over?" The Mrs. park seeing how holly got to much energy to be around the food *holly wagging her tail*

"Okay -"
"Why do I have to go~" Yoongi roll his eyes at his step brother Jimin whining "um you don't have Jimin" Mr. Park said helping Mr. Park with food on the table. "No! I will go I was just kidding" laugh and get off the the picnic blanket that was on the floor.

On the walk "you act like a baby sometime" Yoongi said not looking at Jimin but at holly "so do you"

Back at the picnic Area "Babie can you pass me the napkins" Mrs. Park say to Mr. Park who was at looking for something in his"yeah hold on just a seeeeccc~ found it" he hold up s pen Mrs. Park shake her head 'Just give me the napkins" sounded annoyed.

Mr. Park was on his way to pass the napkins but drag it back and chuckled "why you always get annoyed easily" laugh giving the napkins to his wife who drag it out of his hand "cause you always do something annoying" cleaning her hands with a napkin

"You always say that even before dating" another chuckled "why did you mar- ma'ma your back zip is open" Mr. Park said seeing that a lady walking pay with a dog and kid behind his wife

"Oh really thanks" Is she said trying to zip Mr. Park nod "I can't with this I give up"

Mr. Park heard he look at his wife who pissed of. Mr. Park smirk 'she is going to kill me' "ah let me help" standing up walking to the lady look back to see his wife is look 'she look red' he ,zip the lady back and walking back to were I was seating"

Mr. Park sigh "where were we?" Look at his wife "about getting a divorce."

Flash ended

Mr. Park realize that he ent to far this time "okay to tell you the truth I know what I was doing and I did on purpose" Mr. Park see the look on his Wife face betrayal guilty swollen him up 'am not going to prank her anymore THAT went this far'

"Why would u- ah" Mrs. Park feel like she going to cry "it was kinda like a prank I wanna see how upset you will be and because it's cute when you are-" Mrs. Park got Lot more to say but got cut off my a punch by Mrs. Park

"You always the same even since high school" yes Mrs. Park and Mr. Park use to date in highschool but break up when Mr.park got to go over seas and it was been years till they see each.

"What can I say old habits hard to die" rubbing his shoulder "don't do it again" they were about to kiss but......

"Okay okay that's enough we Make you makeup" Jimin say coming out of the Conner with Yoongi "even tho it was cringe to watch" Yoongi add Jimin nod and continue "yes that. We give you time to makeup NOT makeout"

Mrs. Park and Mr. Park looking at each other And smirk and kiss.
"NOOOOOEW" the married couples laugh at their kids "shut up and come eat" they make facing and got to the table to eat breakfast.