My lovely boyfriend

Eight

"Its time" Mrs. Park said tearing up "Ma I will visit you and the other when I have the time" Yoongi say, he couldn't stop smiling all day he final get back his Boyfriend and moving with him.

"Yoongi baby ready when you are" Yoongi look back at Jungkook who was at the car talking with his step dad "okay" went back to his mom "bye mommy" Yoongi hug her "bye baby"

"Yoongi!!!!" Yoongi feel someone jump p on his back "hey am your Hyung" Yoongi pout "don't care, I will miss you living here" Yoongi smile with "me too Jimin even if you are a nuisance" Yoongi said look away "hey!" Hit Yoongi arms.

Yoongi laugh and hug Jimin who was shook but he hug back Yoongi "Don forget me" sniffing up "What you talking about" pull away "its not like am going overseas or dying. you idiot" Jimin nod wipes his tears.

Yoongi wave to his mom and brother going to the car, "Bye papa" he hug his step father, Mr. Park hug him back "Good bye my son and stay health okay" Yoongi nod, Yoongi feel like he was off to college again *sigh* "Ready" Jungkook nod open the door for Yoongi and close it going around to the driver seat, start the car. 

Yoongi wean down the window "GOODBYE SEE LATER" when he didn't see his house again he cried "Why you crying baby you feel that sad I can turn back" Yoongi quickly turn to Jungkook "NO!" He say. 

"Okay than why cry?" Jungkook ask "It's sad that I have to leave But am Happy to live with you" Yoongi said lend back on the seat "And beside I can also com to visit and stay for a day"  Say as he smile "that right" Jungkook say hit the wheel  "Oh I forget to tell you I move to some where different it a bit for to your in for a ride"

Yoongi look at Jungkook with A what face "You will find out soon baby LET'S GOO!" "YEAH!"

Jungkook and Yoongi driving on the high way for 3 hours Yoongi was sleeping  or was "Kookie~" "yes baby" Jungkook say as he couldn't take his eye off the road "Am hunger." Jungkook couldn't help but to laugh a little "Okay hunger pie" Jungkook say as he see a Exit out of the high way and turn to it.  

"Were do you wanna eat pie?" Jungkook say as he stop and the red light "Umm Maybe Samgyeopsal" Jungkook shake his end start back driving again "Ofc you do" Yoongi look Jungkook offended "What did you say." Jungkook was about to speak but

"Know what don't talk and go get my Samgyeopsal" than look out of the window "Ba_"  "I say don't talk hon and drive" 

*sigh* 'stupid know my bay is mad' 

Yoongi final got his Samgyeopsal "Thank you Kookie~" Yoongi was look so shiny in Jungkook eyes "Your welcome know eat so we can go back on the rod we got 2 more hours of driving" 

"OKAY!!"