Chapter 1

A/N: special thanks 2 my bestie tara 4 proof reading this fic 4 me. i luv u, u da best.

jack pov:

it was a day like any other when jack lame woke up. at least that s whath he though. when he cheked hes phone, he realized he was going ot be lat eto school. first, he stretched. then, he padled over to the restroom and put toothpaste on his toothbrish, taking care to bursh every tooth to make sure he didn't get vacaties. after he was done rbishing his teeth, he poured some mouthwash in his mouth and gurgles for exactly 69 seconds. finally, he spate the mouthwash and spit in to the ganite sink hah his parents picked out. the fluids went down in the sink as jack wiped his mouth wih a clothes.adter he was done with his oral care, he was too laxy to fo silly things like wash his face and brush his hair. thank god he's a natural beauty, he could roll out of bed and still look so good. now, it's time for him to pick an outfit. after careful consideration, he decided to wear a soccer jersy, a tie, a leather jacket, and cargo shorts. under the cargo shorts he wore stockings with flip flops. all of the clothes were black, of course. now that he was done getting ready, it was time for him to go to school.

(A/n; jack has a slay fashion sense, i wud know bc i picked the clothes)

— time skip —

by the stime jack got to samantha hilary stoner high school, first period was already over. 'omg1 jack! where has you been?' asked jacks esties, jamie charls. 'i was at home,' responded jack. 'why?' 'why can't i be?' 'tru e true, lets go to english class together.'

they walked into the classroom and sat in their seats. a few moments later, anne nguy walked into the classroom and caught his warm, brown orbs. thy held eye contact, neither one wanted to break eye contact. fianlly, annie looked away and scoffed. jacke rolled his eyes.

The old fart of an English teacher then said, "Ann! My favorite student. I thought your last analysis essay was simply superb. The rest of your damned classmates could stand to learn something from you. Good job as always."

(A/N: eng teach is 2 hot 2 handle, don't @ me bc u know im right)

to that, ann simpy nodded an took a seat.

wow! she's so rude, jacke thought. how could she! jack was passing this class with sa 1055, yet he never got praised like ann did. he used to be the top of the class every year, untill anne came along and ruined it. every since then, all he ever hear his parents talk about was why he couldn't be more like anni. 'that gitl is a flute prodigy, she played a solo for th city orchestra. meanwhile, look at you! you alway on your phone lah.' or 'you have a 99.99 in math? so disapointg, the nguy daughter has a 150% the class too asy for her, so she takes collgeg level maths.' as tey grew older, their rivialry grew. jack didn't even know ho anyone could like her.

"Okay, you brats. We're starting a new unit about Greek myths and tragedies. Your final project for this unit WILL be a group project. And no, you do not get to choose who you work with, I will be assigning the groups. Please look on the screen to see who you will be working with."

jacki leoked on the screen and groaned. of course, he just had to be paired up with his worse enemy. he looked at the gril in furnt of him ad made a face att anne. mr brown then droned on about the detail of the assinement until class ends.

A/N: thats the end of the chap. the next 1 might take a while to be posted bc tara got hacked .