Chapter 3

a;n: the last chap wasnt the best

a;n: the last chap wasnt the best. srry guys, this 1 will be better.

jack pove:

ugh, guess what happend in english class jami? i asked my bestir. "what???? we both know i don pay attention in that class. el oh el." he replied. "i got paired up with that annoying ann ngue for a group project. ew ew e w.' jame then said 'omg, i feel so bad for you. im sending thots and players your way."

know you may be wonder why i hatw ann so much. let me tell yu why.i used to be the top of my class from preschool till thir grade. beacue of my goose grades, my parent let me do whatever i wanted and would buy me whatever i wanted. once anne tranferred to my school, i had to work fir top postiion and my parents would no longer buy me the thins i wanted until they made sure i had the tops grade int he grade. they also kept on comparin me to anne, perstering me to learn an instrunent even through i have better things to do with my time like playin vvalorant. whats tha pint of putting effot into the arts anyways, we all know arts job are easy. if i had to ratw music on a scale oof 1-5 for easiness, i would give it a five. you just blow and finger. even i can dothat. 

i even tolf her this once and she just tole me, "I hope your lungs collapse if you play a wind instrument. " who says that to somone??? how incredible rude of her. why would i even plau a wind instument like the flu? i would rather play the ukelel and write a song about gossip and trains. thers a lot of toxic gossip spreading around the school right now, peopl  are really chuggin down the tacks of misinformation. 

anywas, i kepts on trying to befreind her for a few yewrs. once i overheard her talking to one ofher friends about her family fianlly saving enough money to visit vietnem again. i stopped what i wsa doing tell her that my family actually visitits every year and it's a realy beautifful place. i listed some of the other countries mny parents have taken me to and about how beautiful they are. i even told her about how my parents were gonna take me to korea for spring break because i told them i wanted to go. i was just trying to share share hte beaty of these countries but she didn't seem very impressed. i don't know why. 

another time,  i was talking about fasion. as you all may now, i have an exceellent fashion sense. anne... has a vey questionable question sense. like cum on, we all know a regular pair of pants and shitr are so out of style, i dont know why evryone still insits on wearing those as if it looks good. it's so old fashioned, ewe. being the nice guy that i am, i gave her some good ol fasion advice but anne just llooked at me with that annoing looke that tells me she's not taking me seriously at all. 

that was my last starw!!! hoping me lungs collapse? okay, fine. i can buy new ones anywys. not caring about my trip to other countrie? whatever, i guess she just doens't appreciate other cultures like i do. but silently mocking my fashion choice? me? THE jack lame??? i can''t let that stand!!!!! is shes gonna be that way then i don't wanna be her friend. gosh.

"uhm helloooooo? are you even listening to me ?" jamie asked me.

"ya." i said. no, i wasn't. it doesn't really matter anyways. 

"so what should i do? oh grate lord jack, give me your supreme advice;"

oh shit. "chocolate parachute cemmetrary."" 

"i think that's exactly what i needed to hear! thank you  ^_^ "

i fuckign nailed thaat.

"so we'll have 7 chickens-" jami says. 

" id on't give a shit. i mean i need o take a shit. be right back bae."

"okieee. :) "

one my merry way to the bathroom, isee this very specific length and shade of hair that i just KNOW belongs to anne as she darts into the girls bathroom. ugh, she's probly thinks i can't do the group prooject and is looking down on me like she always does. i can't let her get away with this anymore!!! today is the day jack lame finally stands hup for himselt. 

i harden my resolve and walk into the girls bathroom. the moment i do, my chocolate brown orbs lock onto her shit colored orbs and there is this very energy in the moist bathroom. 

"...I assume you have enough critical thinking skills to deduce that you're not in the men's restroom," she says. of course! i'm not that dumb. i'm not dumb at all!

i continue to stare into her brown orbs. "i will not have you looking down on me!!!"

"I'm not looking down on you, I'm just trying to kick you out."

this girl thinks she sooo good. ughhh. "you might think you're above me but your not. i'm going to carry this group project so hard!!" 

"Thank you for confirming that you'll do work. You can leave now. Shoo."

she then pushes me through the doorway like i am a little kid. i can't belive she's still looking down on me!! i;m going to make sure we'll get 150% on this project and it'll be all because of me. that way, she can't look down on my anymore. >:(

i would go back in there and telll her again to stop looking down on me but alas, nature calls. i still need to take a dump. </3

A/n: then jack takes the stinkiest poo. the end. this is all ur getting for this chap bc im 2 lazy 2 continue lol. next chap will prob be anne pov again.