¹

Birds chirping filled the surrounding at the park as a girl around 20 years old, resting her head against the tree with a smile on her face. A earbud was plucked in her ears making her completely unaware of the noisy and loud atmosphere which were filled with kids happy giggled and honk of cars. 

A loud music blazed her eardrums as she enjoyed reading the book she's holding in her hands. A song titled Alive (It's A Lie) by Kyle Hume filled the mood of her mood of reading It End With Us novel. 

In a matter of second, the sky turned from light blue to gray as a sign it's going to rain in any minutes. Still not noticing, the girl was still absorb in reading until a droplet of rain made a contact with her skin. As soon as she became aware of the dark sky, she hurriedly shoved her novel in her tote back and ran as fast of she could to the nearest shaded spot which was a bus stop.

She huffed in relieved and rested her head against the glass behind her back. Looking at her right, she saw a boy around her age was also there as if he went through the same thing.

His hair was wet slightly, water dripping down his head and he ruffled his long hair, shaking the water off. Noticing a gaze was on him, he met her eyes which she immediately looked away, clearly caught off guard.

He chuckled lightly and got off his seat, making his way to the girl. He took a seat beside her while maintaining a safe distance between them. He glanced at her earbud before meeting her eyes who was eyeing him up and down.

"What are you listening to?"

"You"