³

"Well, what should I call you, Heuningkai?"

"Just call me yours"

A loud slap echoed as her palm made a contact with his arm. His contagious laugh left his parted lips when he saw her angry face which he though cute. 

"Ya! It's not funny!"

"Sorry, sorry. I just want to mess with you", he smiled. "You're cute when you are angry"

Once again, he received a slap from her making him chuckled at her red ear. She just pout at his constant flirt, crossing her arms and trying to look scary which were not. He tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear, smiling slightly.

"Mind if I ask for your number, sweetheart?", he asked which he received a raised eyebrow from her. "Just want to meet you next time"

"No"

"No? Why?"

"Cause you are weird. You probably doing this to all girls out there and you clearly look like a playboy. With that handsome face of yours, you think you could easily get my number, huh?", she glared at him, her cat-like-eyes narrowed at him.

"You think I'm handsome?", he smirked slightly and she hit him with her fist, glaring.

"That's not the point here!"

"I can assure you, sweetheart. I'm not a playboy like you thought. I'm just interested into you", he said, smiling. "And your music choices"