Mom <3 Changbin

Seo Changbin x fem reader
Genre - crack?
Short chapter

~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV
"You're coming tomorrow right?" You asked through the phone, while rolling in your bed.

"Of course Baby" he said, and you could tell he was smiling. "Are you excited for your birthday?" you questioned again, he will gladly answer again.

"Umm, only if you're the desert" he smirked, but you couldn't see. Your cheeks flushed red. "Stop with your lame pick up lines" you huffed.

He laughed, "Ok sorry, but you're free tonight, right?" "Yes"

That's all he wanted to hear today from you.

"One more question, is your mom home tonight?" He asked, "she's here right now, but she will leave in half an hour, why are you asking?" He was acting a bit sus. "No it's nothing, well see you" he sang the last part.

"Bye" you hung up.

<3

"Minho please just this once!" Changbin pleaded, "it's the third time Changbin!" Minho argued back. Changbin huffed and plopped on the bed facing the ceiling.

Minho sighed loudly, "Why can't you go?" Minho sat down on the desk, across the bed. "My cousin works there, and he's nosy. I don't want my mom knowing about this" Changbin rolled to his side.

Minho jumped off the desk, "This is the last time" as soon as these 5 letters left Minho's mouth, Changbin stood up and hugged him tightly. "Thank you! Thankyou Thankyou!" "Ok now lemme go" Minho said, broke the hug, took his wallet and left the room.

<3

"One Durex same size as usual" Minho said to the cashier, handing out some cash.

The cashier turned around facing a shelf, he took what was he asked for and then turned to Minho again.

Minho had also bought some snacks, as he was billing them, he mumbled "i wonder how he's still able to walk" but unfortunately for him, Minho heard it.

"Excuse me?! These are not for me" he pointed to the condom, Minho's cheeks flushed red.

"Sorry sir! You didn't meant to hear it" The cashier said bowing 90⁰. "Please don't tell my manager" he said still bowing down. "I'm so sorry sir" the cashier looked up at Minho with apologetic eyes.

"It's okay" Minho passed an akward smile. "You're Han Jisung?" Minho asked to the cashier. The cashier nodded. The boy now known as Han Jisung passed his items to Minho.

Minho thanked him and left the store.

'he was kinda cute'

Minho thought to himself and smiled.

<3

Changbin rang the bell of your house, you were upstairs. Before you could reach the door your mom opened it.

"Bab- oh hello aunt" Changbin bowed.
You laughed to yourself, you were watching the scene from the stairs.
"Hello Changbin, come in" your mom gestured him to come in, and he did.

Your mom and Changbin were walking to the living room, when something fell from the boy's pocket.

Both Changbin and your mom looked down at the same time, both of their eyes widened.

The condom fell.

Changbin quickly picked it up pushing it in his pocket. Your mom laughed at his panic reaction. You were laughing too at your boyfriend's actions.

"Changbin dear, you are staying the night, right?" Your mom asked to him as she sat down on the couch.

Changbin copied her actions, "yes aunt" he replied still looking down.

"You know it's nothing embarassing, after all protection is important" your mom smiled at him. Changbin's face flushed red. Changbin nodded.

You went to them before your mom could start explaining about the advantages of using protection.

"Mom! You made the poor boy panic" you whined at her, sitting beside Changbin holding his hand behind your back. "No it's okay" Changbin blurted out.

You laughed, and your mom smiled. "Let's go! See you tomorrow mom!" You said, pulling Changbin upstairs with you.

"Don't make a mess! And also i don't want a noise complaint from the neighbours!!" Your mom shouted, sometimes it's hard to have a chill and open minded mom.

You closed the door behind you. Changbin sat on your bed. "That was embarassing!" He whined burying himself in the duvet.

"Baby" you sang, made him sat back up, hugging him. "It's fine, at least you're using protection" you smirked. "Stop with the damn protection!" He whined again, hiding his face in the crook of you neck.

"It's okay" you brushed his hair with you hands.

"We'll fuck later, i just want some cuddles right now" he said pulling you under the covers with him.

<3

How was it? I got this idea in midnight, so i don't know if this is good or not.
Leave comments i love reading them <3

Don't forget to take your beauty sleep. ♡