My Majesty </3 Changlix

Changbin x Felix
Genre - smut

~~~~~~~~~~
Third person's POV~
"Baby~" Changbin sang while resting his head in his boyfriend's lap. "What?" Felix asked as he ran his fingers through Changbin's hair.

"Our anniversary is coming soon, and i wanna do something fun" the older thought out loud, Felix pondered "Something fun as in?" Changbin sat up and faced him "like, instead of a party, can we have the whole day by ourselves?" The boy asked.

Felix's lips curled into a smile as he squished the boy's cheeks and said, "you're so cute" changbin laughed and the younger continued, "and we of course can have the day by ourselves"

<3

The couple was sleeping peacefully while holding each other. Sunlight rays invaded their room through the translucent curtains as the birds chirpped.

Changbin's eyes opened and he looked at the time, the clock read '08:49am'. It was the second of September and he smiled knowing that he and his boyfriend had the day, all by themselves.

He glanced down at his boyfriend who was still very much asleep.

He scooted down, closer to his face and brought his hand upto caress his cheeks softly.

"Gorgeous" Changbin mumbled to himself as he admired his boyfriend, who had his blonde hair sprawled out on the white pillow as he clenced Changbin's shirt in his fists.

"Thanks" Felix  said opening his eyes slowly as the pink hue dusted his freckled cheeks, making them look even prettier.

Changbin chuckled, "i thought you were sleeping" Felix smiled and ran his hand through his boyfriend's hair and pressed a quick peck to his lips.

"Thanks" Changbin said out of nowhere. "What for?" "For taking care of me, tolerating me, helping me, dealing with my troublesome ass and not leaving, for 2 damn years. Thank you, sweetheart" Changbin ended his little speech with a smile and a kiss to felix's forehead.

"Then, Thanks to you too baby"

Felix leaned in while maintaining eye contact and connected their lips.

Changbin's hands ran up and down felix's waist as they kissed while the younger had his hands tangled in his boyfriend's hair.

A moan left felix's lips when changbin pressed himself against him. "Shit" he groaned when changbin started to trail his kisses down his neck.

Changbin quickly pulled his shirt off of his body, throwing it in a corner of the room. He took a hold of felix's hand and brought it to touch his naked chest.

Felix smirked and pushed changbin down so that he was laying down on his back, when they were settled, he straddled his waist and kissed down his neck. "Yes baby, so good" changbin praised and squeezed his waist gently.

The blonde bit down on his neck which made changbin groan, ignoring it Felix moved down and take one of his nipples in his mouth while his hand played with the other.

He slowly opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, licking at the nipple, all while holding eye contact with his boyfriend and giving him a show.

"Fuck" changbin moaned and threw his head back in the mattress, Felix continued to lick around his chest, and with his free hand, he grabbed Changbin's jaw, forcing him to look at him. "Tell me what you want, baby" Felix demanded as he scooted up and nibbled at his jaw. "Want to fuck you" the older mumbled and gripped at his hips.

"Do you think you've been good enough?" Felix questioned with a raised brow as he cupped Changbin's cheeks in his hand. "You tell me" the older replied smugly.

After a few seconds of the intense eye contact Felix said, "I think you deserve it" The latter sat up and proceeded to lay on his back, spreading his legs.

Changbin quickly stumbled up and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom from the bedside table.

He squirted some of it on his fingers and rubbed then together so it wouldn't be as cold. "hurry" Felix whined and pouted, a chuckle escaped Changbin's lips as he settled in between his boyfriend's legs and pressed the lubed fingers against his rim.

"Ready?" He asked and Felix nodded, but changbin still took his time and rubbed around his entrance before he finally pushed one finger in.

"More" Felix whined and brought his hand to tangle in his boyfriend's curly hair. "Yes baby" changbin responded and added one more digit which made felix's thighs jerk.

The older smirked and moved his fingers in a fast motion which made felix gasp. "Fuck, yeah" the blonde breathed out and gripped Changbin's hair harder.

"Want you" Felix said and pulled changbin up to kiss him, while the older's fingers still stretched him.

"Kiss me" Felix said and Changbin did exactly that, their lips moved together in a hurried and messy kiss.

When changbin added a third digit, felix's back arched off the bed and his legs wrapped around Changbin's waist. "Fuck me, oh god" he gasped.

"Of course baby" changbin smirked and sat up to lubricate himself and slip on a condom.

He used a generous amount of lube, making sure he didn't hurt his boyfriend in any way. "Binnie, please" Felix whined and scratched at his back.

Without saying anything, changbin hovered over his boyfriend again. He connected their lips and simultaneously pushed in, to distract the younger from any sudden pain.

Felix pulled out of the kiss and panted, "fuck" changbin groaned as he bottomed out and nuzzled his head in his boyfriend's neck.

"Move, please" Felix pleaded and threw his head back, "as you say my majesty"

He pulled out until his tip was visible and slammed back in which made the younger's body jerk. "Oh god" Felix moaned and gripped the sheets above his head.

"Yeah, feels good?" Changbin breathed out and thrusted faster and harder, emitting continuos gasps and moans from the younger boy.

"So good" Felix slurred, too deep in all the pleasure.  Changbin leant back and sat on his knees before pulling his boyfriend's legs to rest over his shoulder, so that he could have a better to angle.

A series of breathy moans left Felix's lips when the older found his prostate and pressed himself against it. They both were so close.

"I'm going to cum" the younger mumbled and Changbin immediately connected their lips in a sloppy kiss. "Shit" Felix groaned against the older's lips and came between their bodies.

After a few more thrusts, Changbin came inside the condom and pulled out after riding out both their highs.

Felix was sprawled out on the bed when the older threw the condom in the bin and came back to him. "let's bath" Changbin said but the younger shook his head, closing his eyes.

The older huffed to himself and leant forward to hook his arms under his boyfriend's knees and neck, picking him up.

"What?!" Felix exclaimed and held onto Changbin, who laughed at his reaction. "I'm going to take care of you" The older said softly making Felix flick his forehead, "cheesy motherfucker"

Hiiii
I'm back?
I hope you liked this!!! And also I'm really sorry for the late updates:(