The meet up

Stolas's pov

"OK I hope our new maid is coming Stella do I look good for our new maid" I said to my wife.

"You look good now stop panicing plz you mite scare them" Stella said to me

"Ok ok ok" I said as I was calming myself down we heard loud noises coming to our direction.

Cas POV

"Pilot is asleep so is his friends" as I was going through the forest my senser picked up demonic energy I tried to wake up the pilot but it failed but it did wake up his friends.
"What is going on and time is it" as Caty and Zoraina was awaking up "I have picked up demonic energy where we are supposed to meet Kris's new bosses" I said awhile I readyed my machine gun.

Zoraina's Pov

I have grabbed the shotgun the Kris uses a lot. Caty grabbed her wand we told Cas to open the hatch to let us but enough so that Kris's sleep is not disterbed. Me and Caty got out and Cas closed the hatch quietly so Kris is not disturb we now got on top of Cas to get a better view.
But that's when we saw them two owl demon we thought they hostile but we remembered that Kris worked with demons before so we did not engage.

Stella's POV

Me and Stolas was scared when we saw that giant robot with two weird creatures on it.Then it said "Are you two Stolas and Stella" I was to scared to say anything but Stolas spoke up "Yes and who are you three our new maids or here to kill us" he said then it spoke again "Yes but the real third maid is in the cockpit and no we are here to kill you."

Stolas's pov

I was relief that it said it was not killing us but I was confused when it said cockpit I spoke up "Can we see the third maid plz uh..." "Cas and yes you can see them" as Cas opened their hatch but then stops "Why did you stop Cas" I said with a confused ton then Cas spoke

" "Cas and yes you can see them" as Cas opened their hatch but then stops "Why did you stop Cas" I said with a confused ton then Cas spoke

(Just imagine that the rabbit is my character and that it the titan robot is the one I talked about)

"Kris is asleep from taking his medz so the hatch can't be opened all the way" "Ok" I said, me and Stella got close to the cockpit and saw a fox curled up in a ball and I have to say that they are cute when they sleep.

We stepped back so Cas can close the hatch. "Okay well we have met all of our new workers and our new guard so let's get a move on" I said while I opened a portal.

-+Hey readers so I'm I doing good for my first story also you can give some advice to make it better+-