::my comfort in your arms::

the sky got painted with glistening shades of orange and pink while sun dipped down into the unknown.

people walked in and out of the soul of seoul, and vehicles paced their way through the well maintained roads.

in one such car, kim taehyung drove back home after a hectic day at work. his hazel brown eyes focused on the traffic signal while his arm rested on the steering wheel.

he was dressed in a black office suit, slightly stained with ink on the right collar. his shoes, though polished in the morning, was now a lil shabby as it pressed against the accelerator when the signal turned green.

he just wanted to get back home, to his koo.

-

the bunny-looking man stirred his pan of ramyeon, whistling to a random tune that came into his mind.

jungkook had noticed how his husband was having hectic days at work, and wanted to make an at home date for them both.

checking the time, he smiled at the thought of taehyung: the older would be home in any minute.

he turned off the stovetop and closed the pan. walking upto the fridge, he took out a bottle of wine and a bottle of soju; they could have what they wished at that moment.

jungkook had already set up a movie for them to watch, the couch readied with blankets and lil pillows.

he softly smiled as he felt two arms wrapping around his waist. he turned to see his husband, looking all drained of energy.

taehyung sighed, stuffing his face into his koo's neck, basking in the sweet strawberry scent.

"mmm, i'm back home love," the taller one muttered, placing gentle smooches onto jungkook's neck.

"go get freshened up, hyungie. i've made us something," jungkook giggled, kissing taehyung on the lips.

oh how felt so sweet to just be lost in those lips.

-

"damnn, mmm, this is the one," jungkook practically moaned at the delicious ramyeon he made. his eyebrows furrowed as he chewed on the food.

taehyung chuckled at his koo's antics, eyes fondly staring at the younger's full cheeks. his chopsticks dug into the bowl as he slurped some of the ramyeon.

"oh my! oh dear dear! i've never— oh gosh!" his eyebrows lifting, understanding why koo was behaving like that.

"this has to be the best ramyeon i've ever had my love!" taehyung exclaimed, pouring a glass of wine for both of them.

"i made it of course! no wonder it tastes wonderful," jungkook giggled, sipping on his wine in between.

-

"taehyungieee!" jungkook giggled out loud as he got attacked with kisses.

"yes darling?" taehyung responded, placing his head on the younger's chest. they were laying on the couch, cozied up in blankets as the movie played in the background.

neither of them really payed attention to the movie, being more interested in each other instead.

taehyung's arms circled around the other's waist, sighing contently as jungkook's palms played with his lush black hair.

"have i told you how much i love you, sweetheart?" he asked, leaning more into the muscular chest.

"you've told me a million times, taetae. though i don't mind hearing again," jungkook smiled, turning off the movie with the remote.

"mmm, i love you, your eyes, your smile, your laughs, your nose, your moles, your tattoos, your muscles, your piercings, your kisses, your hugs, your cuddles; i love everything about you, sunshine," taehyung rambled, cheeks pressing against the chest as he listened to the steady heartbeats of his love.

a soft pink hue spread across jungkook's cheeks, his eyes crinkled in, and his bunny teeth displayed as he smiled shyly.

"stop making me blush hyungie!"

"but you look so pretty with those rosy cheeks, darling," taehyung chuckled, his right hand lifting up to pinch the bunny's cheeks.

jungkook could only smile wider as he lifted his husband's face up for a kiss. their lips locked with loving smiles, slow and sweet, they kissed.

"i love you too love, everything about you. your stares, your confessions, your cuddles, your kisses, your voice, your lil dances, your dick for sure—" jungkook's ramble was cut off with his own laugh, taehyung smirked with his eyebrows raised.

"well someone's a horny darling," he chuckled, placing a kiss on jungkook's neck.

"i've been deprived, you know?" jungkook said through his laughs, only to get tackled down by his husband.

maybe this is what you call bliss; an everlasting form of love and comfort.

_____________